Jeremy Tyler is a KNICK.

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
tfOYDDk.gif

Broadway

All Star
He's nothing but a project and I mean a huge project still. More importantly we'll see how Woody handles minutes for

Tim Hardaway Jr.

C.J. Leslie

Jeremy Tyler

Iman Shumpert

The Youngans

petescud

Starter
Funny how we are all like "when are we going to get anyone else" and Tyler is signed...Where does he end up, last seat on the bench, or do you guys think this kid can contribute

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
this kid will get his minutes when Chandler goes down with another nagging injury...

he will earn his respect from the naysayers then...

something that we are not used too is a big that rebounds and that is what Tyler brings, second chance points on offense and stopping opposing teams getting offensive boards... a young version of K-Mart, with a lot of upside...

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Rebound. Defend. Bang. Scrap.

Hustle, Loyalty and Respect.

Pushups, Vitamins, and Prayers.

He will earn minutes the old school hard knocks enforcer way.

He will be learning it all from KMart, World Peace, and Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

Tyler, Shump, Hardaway, and Leslie will become the new Knick Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Rick Flair will even pass them the torch.

Are you feelin' me yet? :)

tiger0330

Legend
Little bit of a post game. Jumper good out to 18 feet. Tyler looks better than Harrelson to me and guys were going GAGA about him when he got drafted by the Knicks.

Kiyaman

Legend
A 3rd tier backup center (Jeremy Tyler)
A 2nd tier backup center (Bargani)
A 1st tier backup center (Starting PF-Amare)

A 1st tier backup PF (Kenyon Martin)
A 2nd tier backup PF (Jeremy Tyler)
A 3rd tier backup PF (Starting SF-Melo)

A 1st tier backup SF (Meta World Peace)

metrocard

Legend
We still have no shot blockers.

We seriously need to make a trade involving Amare, Chandler or Bargnani that will get us someone like Reggie Sanders...sigh.

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
We still have no shot blockers.

We seriously need to make a trade involving Amare, Chandler or Bargnani that will get us someone like Reggie Sanders...sigh.

between Tyler & Martin we have two... but how much time will they get with Bargs, Stat and Chandler vying for playing time???

metrocard

Legend
who's reggie sanders? you mean larry sanders?

Yea, my bad. I always mix that name up.

Jeremy Tyler isn't a shot blocker, averages 1.2 per 36 minutes.
Martin block shots, but it's under 2 per 36 minutes...not enough. We need someone inside the paint who can bring fear to guards and big men.