Beno Udrih To Sign One-Year Deal With Knicks

metrocard

Legend
owned haha. he really says stuff about people like hes sees them. so ignorant and couldnt be more off then a whole new york burrough. i am positive he didnt finish high school

I got a bachelors in Exercise Science, thanks for guessing wrong though. How mad are you right now?

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Keep them counting you can get to 20000 before the next person has 10000, you gained like 5 since I posted that. Keep it up.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

metrocard

Legend
Whats funny is that I was looking through my inbox, which I never though, I have tons of fan-mail.

For example:

Cuckoo said:
Just letting you know I enjoying your posts in this thread and admire your guts stating the facts in a forum so full of 'Melosexuals.' I have being following NBA since the 72 Lakers-Knicks Finals. Watched some of the best who'd ever played the game. And I am stating my opinion that when Knicks are playing Melo-ball, the chance of winning a championship is slim to none. Heavily-ISO team is not a championshiop team. Never will be in this era of NBA. In the eyes of Melo lovers, anyone who performs better in the team is a thorn in their eyes and a threat to Melo stardom status, and they are always full of excuses for Melo. Almost none of them admitted Melo was in a shooting slump. Even the best who played the game had slumps. So sick and tired of Melo'cuses in this forum! It's fruitless arguing with the ignorants and blinds. And I admit I shy away from people like them.
Hat off to you for researched the facts about Melo and voice the opinions for people like me!

So even if some members here rumble with me, there are people out there who read the site and appreciate my work. But I basically do all the work for them, so they just enjoy reading. I wish more people posted though, we could use new fresh members. I ain't all that bad folks.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
To the Mods that run this site this is the only downfall. Good threads that turn to personal battles. I'm not involved in any of this **** and don't care to read about any of it. It happens every season and off season. If it continues I'm done with this site. I'm sure ppl won't really care about me leaving personally but It just sucks cause I joined in 07 and was so excited about it. Now I mostly just sign on to read any breaking news that the major news outlets haven't covered yet.

I love this team and this website is like a Knicks Cafe where you're only allowed in to talk about the team we have all came to love. But this thread (like others) reminds me of the way the Garden use to be when fights broke out almost every game before they cleaned it up and added more security. I understand the Mods have a life outside of this website but the Shine that KO.com has dulls every time a new post is made where men slam each others families and health. Nobody wins and everyone looks a decade or 2 younger.

Grow up........ EVERYONE!

Learn how to argue and disagree like men.

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Hypocrites are funny.

Why is your life filled with so much negativity? You're seem to come off insecured and depressed. No one asked about your imaginary mortgages.

And no one ever f*cking asks you about your life, either. But so often you refer to it. Jesus you're f*cking stupid. And negative? That's seriously bold coming from you. Unbelievable. And learn how to write/talk properly.

Your obsession with me is beyond the realms of human understanding.
Consider this, you check on my facebook and search the profiles of those close to me to get an inside scoop of my life. This happens when I'm not even responding to you. Someone feels a little burned for too long yes? Crazy, I reached out to your sensitive punk self for a truce and yet you still carry this scorn anger amongst yourself when you can't let things.

Stop faking. You reap what you sew. Hypocrisy at it's worst.

I have no resentment towards you, no do I care to continue this childish fighting that you seem to be defensive and attack it like you're losing. It's sad for a 32 year old man. I say spend more time your kid, fix your relationship, get your health together. Stop worrying about what people on the internet think of you. This life is just virtual...but yet, it's so real to you. This is evident because of how obsessive you behave when someone burns you years ago.

And how did you burn me? Dig that up. And in what realm of reality does an *sshole like yourself dish out life advice? That's verging on insanity.

It is amazing because I am physically superior to you in every way possible, you've accepted this.
What is there to talk about? My height? I'm 5"10, what are you? I'm sure you can't dunk a basketball and never played in a serious league. I was a strength and conditioning coach for a Division 1 College Basketball team.

You're inferior as a human. You're an impoverished hypocrite. You're rude, you're emotional, you're a woman. I only ever come back here to give you sh*t because it's entertaining. Figure it out, dopey. And you've gone and talked about yourself again. Narcissism from idiots is hilarious.

I've been around ballers for 3-4 years, guys who dedicate their life to basketball. How can you compare to that? I want to hear about your resume in ball (you sound doofy when you say hoops...lol, who says that?), but this isn't a diss. Whats your experience with basketball? I don't doubt or hate if you can or can't ball. But I don't think you 1/10th on my level when it comes to athletics. I have 5 amateur bouts on my record with 4-1 (all KOs) (wheres JohnnyBoxing when you need him?). I live boxing, and if you're going to hate on my hustle, be my guest.

What's my experience in basketball? It's more than yours. Amateur suits you perfectly as a noun.

My GF is 5"3 120lbs. That's fat? Well I like fat.
I think that beats having a GF that weights 0 lbs. Maybe you should spend less time focused on me, and more time finding a woman in your life. Your loneliness is consuming you to the point you're hating on dudes with GF's.

Making **** up again. Lame.

Do you realize the more you show you hate, the more pathetic you look?

You lack a comedic side, so your entire post is an embarrassment to the embarrassing legacy you hold here.

Stay positive tho <3

Wow. Hypocrisy so palpable it smells.

You're so stupid. Thanks for the laughs, little man. 4-2 now.

metrocard

Legend
You put a lot of attention in my life and what I do, it could be your lack of confidence, but that's your problem...not mine. =]

How to talk? Definitely not like you.

You reap what you "sew"? Isn't sow? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I own your soul and emotions. Look at how riled up I got you without even mentioning you in this thread.

You come to me, like a pet dog. This is why it's comedy when you try to project yourself into me.

Your inferiority can be linked to your resentment. You will never feel even and you still cry about the same stuff you cried about 4 years ago. How does it feel to be a 32 year old guy with the temperament of a 7 year old girl?

I'm a woman...well is that an insult? Do you hate women? I guess your wife really messed you up bad with that split, cheating or the bag of things so did to you. Maybe this is why you're so hateful towards women and you have very little respect for them. It may be the reason why you surround yourself around so many male figures. You could be afraid to get hurt again. We know you're fragile, but this is pretty much the conflict of your life. Fragile weak man afraid of a woman.

All the money you say you make would be more believable if you didn't come off like an anti-social low IQ hateful guy. Anyone who calls others "impoverished" and brags about how much they have tend to be the brokest of the broke. You continue to expose yourself more and more.

You have no experience with competitive basketball. I bet the guys out in Japan will break your ankles with a basic crossover move. You admitted to your low conditioning level. You would struggle running a mile, how can you even keep up in something so simple like a pick up game?

Who said I didn't play basketball? I play all sports but as a boxer I'm not allowed to participate in anything right now to avoid any wrist injuries. When I do play basketball, you'll best bet I'll knock you down on your pink weakass. I play like Ron Artest. You play like Eddy Curry.

You're hiding the truth...lol, your insecurity is really the most entertaining thing to pick on. If I come as a bully, who cares.
I can't help myself. I been your bully since 2008.

tiger0330

Legend
To the Mods that run this site this is the only downfall. Good threads that turn to personal battles. I'm not involved in any of this **** and don't care to read about any of it. It happens every season and off season. If it continues I'm done with this site. I'm sure ppl won't really care about me leaving personally but It just sucks cause I joined in 07 and was so excited about it. Now I mostly just sign on to read any breaking news that the major news outlets haven't covered yet.

I love this team and this website is like a Knicks Cafe where you're only allowed in to talk about the team we have all came to love. But this thread (like others) reminds me of the way the Garden use to be when fights broke out almost every game before they cleaned it up and added more security. I understand the Mods have a life outside of this website but the Shine that KO.com has dulls every time a new post is made where men slam each others families and health. Nobody wins and everyone looks a decade or 2 younger.

Would hate to lose you from the site. We need more knowledgable fans like yourself but I understand your point. Maybe Rady needs to revisit his policies on member interaction on KOL because we have lost too many valuable members perhaps because of what your saying about personal insults leveled in these threads.

CoolClyde

I apologize to MSGhobo247, i stirred up this latest batch of Metro vs Crazy 8's, there's a whole thread dedicated to their flame-throwing in Site Feedback. once they get going, they just can't stop. then again, there's the Congrats, Metro thread, dedicated to his getting Crazy 8's to leave and is full of Metro's verbal bouts with Trillion and MANY other quality posters who have not posted as much since getting into it with him. I hope you don't leave the site MSGhobo, please try to rise above the manly insecurity and mean-spiritedness abounding on this thread. when i insult, it's usually done with a breadth of levity, and I usually apologize if someone is offended. others tend to take it too far and make it an obsession to be the better roaster, bringing up their personal lives when no one cares, and no one wants to know. i take responsibility for stirring the pot and I'll do my best to help this site maintain higher standards.

tiger0330

Legend
Clyde you know the names better than me but 8's, Isayaugh, LJ, trillion, Smokes, kingstarbury are all guys I don't see post around here much if at all anymore. Most of these guys didn't leave because of the flame throwing but it would be nice to have them back.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I apologize to MSGhobo247, i stirred up this latest batch of Metro vs Crazy 8's, there's a whole thread dedicated to their flame-throwing in Site Feedback. once they get going, they just can't stop. then again, there's the Congrats, Metro thread, dedicated to his getting Crazy 8's to leave and is full of Metro's verbal bouts with Trillion and MANY other quality posters who have not posted as much since getting into it with him. I hope you don't leave the site MSGhobo, please try to rise above the manly insecurity and mean-spiritedness abounding on this thread. when i insult, it's usually done with a breadth of levity, and I usually apologize if someone is offended. others tend to take it too far and make it an obsession to be the better roaster, bringing up their personal lives when no one cares, and no one wants to know. i take responsibility for stirring the pot and I'll do my best to help this site maintain higher standards.

Cc you're right and its a certain poster always in the middle that causes most of the ruckus. All these verbal spats have a common denominator

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I also need to apologize for the way the forum has been ran especially in the past year. I made some bad decisions and i let too many things slide away without interfering. The quality of this board took a few steps back from where it was a couple of years ago and i think many uf us miss those days and the lost posters.

This place was designed to become a strong comunity where people all over the world can hangout and talk about our Knicks without the constant feel of being overwatched for any bad word that comes out of the keyboard and for any rant that gets a bit spicy, but all these wars that keep on going around , all the members that used to make this forum such a great place and are now gone or barely posting made me reflect a bit on what the future of KO would be. I had some nice plans with this webiste last year when things still seemed to look fine but i dropped most of it in the winter when i realized it might be too much of an effort for nothing, i said to myself the hosting will expire in June, this might as well be the last year since i plan not to renew, and eventually i'll shut this joint down before we have the roster defined for the upcomming season.

Metro, i know, i'm not that consistent as an admin and i don't like to referee each and every little mess, especially if it's between posters that are here since the past decade. If that was the case, you understand that you would have probably been banned before the end of the 2006/07 season. However, just because rules are not inforced like other message boards do, doesn't mean that anyone can take advantage of that and go beyond limits. ****, i feel like i keep repeating myself every year while things only go worse.

Knicksince93 vs Kiyaman, what about it? Did it went personal like most of your beefs? If you were to put that rant in a top most violent flames at KO where would it be? Would it top any of the metro vs carpy, metro vs 1 and only, metro vs trillion or metro vs crazy8s? I could probably name more but you get the point. You ask me why don't i do anything about Crazy8s, well, what is there to do? The guy left the forum 6 months ago and since then, he has an average of 1 post per week at most but you taunt most of his interventions and then you ask me why don't i do anything about it. It's obvious for anyone here that you guys don't like eachother, do you have to go with this in public on every occasion you get? (this can go out for Crazy8s as well)

I received quite a few messages that because you are still moderating the other subforums, posters cannot place you under their ignore list. I fixed that today.

ps. i had a sudden change of heart yesterday and paid the hosting bill for another year, i'm not sure i did the right thing..

metrocard

Legend
I also need to apologize for the way the forum has been ran especially in the past year. I made some bad decisions and i let too many things slide away without interfering. The quality of this board took a few steps back from where it was a couple of years ago and i think many uf us miss those days and the lost posters.

This place was designed to become a strong comunity where people all over the world can hangout and talk about our Knicks without the constant feel of being overwatched for any bad word that comes out of the keyboard and for any rant that gets a bit spicy, but all these wars that keep on going around , all the members that used to make this forum such a great place and are now gone or barely posting made me reflect a bit on what the future of KO would be. I had some nice plans with this webiste last year when things still seemed to look fine but i dropped most of it in the winter when i realized it might be too much of an effort for nothing, i said to myself the hosting will expire in June, this might as well be the last year since i plan not to renew, and eventually i'll shut this joint down before we have the roster defined for the upcomming season.

Metro, i know, i'm not that consistent as an admin and i don't like to referee each and every little mess, especially if it's between posters that are here since the past decade. If that was the case, you understand that you would have probably been banned before the end of the 2006/07 season. However, just because rules are not inforced like other message boards do, doesn't mean that anyone can take advantage of that and go beyond limits. ****, i feel like i keep repeating myself every year while things only go worse.

Knicksince93 vs Kiyaman, what about it? Did it went personal like most of your beefs? If you were to put that rant in a top most violent flames at KO where would it be? Would it top any of the metro vs carpy, metro vs 1 and only, metro vs trillion or metro vs crazy8s? I could probably name more but you get the point. You ask me why don't i do anything about Crazy8s, well, what is there to do? The guy left the forum 6 months ago and since then, he has an average of 1 post per week at most but you taunt most of his interventions and then you ask me why don't i do anything about it. It's obvious for anyone here that you guys don't like eachother, do you have to go with this in public on every occasion you get? (this can go out for Crazy8s as well)

I received quite a few messages that because you are still moderating the other subforums, posters cannot place you under their ignore list. I fixed that today.

ps. i had a sudden change of heart yesterday and paid the hosting bill for another year, i'm not sure i did the right thing..

8 left the forum, but he came back to do two things only:

Promote his website.
And fight with me.

If you have time, you may invite yourself to look at his post history.

I don't know why you're so cool with allow Crazy8 to be free to troll.
I guess he's paid money to the site so you stay quiet.
Fairness is something not practiced by you, but that's been the case since 2006.

I don't hold it against you though, and don't act like Carpy, 1 and only and Crazy8 were angels. You know how these guys operate and weren't shy in forum fighting and starting fights over petty things.

I don't even hate Crazy8s, I don't care about the guy. Even when the fight started, it was him attacking me. But it's your totally misunderstanding and narrow-mindedness that doesn't help this situation.

The guy is clearly obsessed and emotional about it and isn't dedicated to resolving or moving on from the hate. You look like a fool how 8s broke down emotional and left the site, but yet still came back to fight and bicker about nonsense. This dude doesn't get the message because Rady, you have no message to this site. 8s may be emotionally and mentally unstable and insecure with himself and lack of accomplishments in life, but that doesn't excuse him to stink up the place. Let me ask you, when have you said a word to 8s about these following post?

These were all after Crazy8 promised he would never come back to the site again after he got demodded, which no one can take seriously since he has a serious addiction to the internet.

I said:
I gurantee you guys that Knicks will get bumped out of the first round in the 2013-14 playoffs.

Worst interior defense in the league, average rebounding, not the best shooting and average point guard play.

This team is measured by Carmelo Anthony's level of performance and our bench trying to be consistent. Weak as hell.

Crazy8 said:
Crazy⑧s;275224 said:
Wow. Just wow.

This little man was raised by a woman, and it shows. Prone to emotional reactions, hyper-sensitive, insecure. The traits of a woman shining (if that's the word) through. Later in life, he'll be sucking on d*cks with vigor while watching soap operas. The importance of a father figure couldn't be more evident right now.

Bitch made = bitch life. :lol:

I talk about the Knicks, he goes on with nonsense about me. But yet, you ignore Crazy8's emotional issues.

You can check out this Shawne Williams vs Steve Novak thread

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/...liams-vs-Novak&p=272751&highlight=#post272751

Once again, Crazy8 can't make a post that doesn't include me.

Even when I try to offer Crazy8 friendship, he still cries in madness
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/...iculous-thread&p=264088&highlight=#post264088
Crazy⑧s;264088 said:
Eat a ****, son of wench.

In this thread, I wasn't even replying to Crazy8, I was talking to Red about Felton's improvement on the defensive end, check this out

Crazy⑧s;266981 said:
:lol: And how would you do that? It comes down to so much more than what you think you know/are capable of.

And don't reply to this herpes born pygmy like he knows a single thing about basketball. He just types in and repeats google topics and feigns cleverness. Dude's a straight fake that never played hoops.

Even when I try open up a basketball discussion, Crazy8 is still on troll mode

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/...ay-Felton-s-P-amp-R-D-is-just-f*cked&p=266981

Crazy8 has even came back to attack other members in the forum such as Thunder
Crazy⑧s;269583 said:
It's "whose", motherf*cker. And your yeasty vag!na is just weeping from the loss of Russell. I'm amazed that there are individuals whose time can be allotted to being a noxious moron on a site that holds no relevance to them in any sense, other than that of their own prepubescent, troll angst.

:finger:

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/...-Got-a-Problem&p=269583&highlight=#post269583

He accused me of being Thunder also

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/...inco-De-Mayo-!&p=270154&highlight=#post270154

Crazy⑧s;270154 said:
Metrocard. Stop being a ****ing loser. You have 2 accounts on one site, pretending to be 2 people. You're an egomaniacal pleb that breeds more idiots in to a world that needs less of them.

There's been numerous fights on this forum that didn't include me. Knicksfansince92 was attacking Kiyaman and I got tired of him picking on Kiyaman who doesn't look for conflict, he seeks discussion and he's one of the few people who kept this website alive with his ability to start up discussing and make people think, whether they agree or disagree with him. I came here with Kiyaman and I don't think you could find two members who have engaged and contributed to the discussion of the Knicks.

Rady, I knew you wouldn't do anything effective to this situation, so I sent Knicksfansince92 a message for a truce and to forget about the nonsense in this thread. He hasn't replied yet, but I took responsibility and my best effort for the situation. Maybe you should start following so and stop letting Crazy8 come to your forum to seek vengeance over a lost battle that has sailed away from him a long long time ago.

metrocard

Legend
PS: My beef with anyone here isn't personal. If someone is going to attack me, I just happen to know how to trigger them emotional. I hold no emotions here, just been a master of roasting and putting a person in their place. Don't hold that against me just because I hold a strong command of it.

I come here to post and discuss the Knicks. 99% of my post are dedicated to that. If you're going to come down here and act like 80% of my post are devoted to roasting and hurt people's feelings, you seriously need to get yourself checked out and really examine the history of this website again.

Just because someone PM's you, it just means they're hurt emotionally and are unable to handle what they started. I've never baited anyone into a "fight", I respond back to anyone that chooses to attack me. These past two years, I've ignored most of it.

In the beginning, I was a fireball; but it was just for funs and laughs. I got banned for it, and everything moved on.

It's so dumb to assume EVERYONE leaves this site because of a fight.

Some people do, some people don't.
People get older and don't find time to post on forums, ever think of that?
Some people couldn't handle the Isiah years and gave up beating themselves up over the Knicks.
Others just enjoyed reading the forum rather than posting.

Fact is, your entire approach to this situation is one dimensional. It's been that way and you even admit you feel like your repeating yourself. "Blame metrocard" mentality hasn't done anything for you or this forum. You've assigned inactive posters as moderators and expect the forum to get better. Talk about wasting your money. It's up to you. Don't even come at me telling me what I'm doing wrong when you're not innocent yourself in ignoring threads, attacks on members and not taking responsibility for it as an admin.

metrocard

Legend
I apologize to MSGhobo247, i stirred up this latest batch of Metro vs Crazy 8's, there's a whole thread dedicated to their flame-throwing in Site Feedback.

Another weak apology from the guy who doesn't even participate in the forum. Why do you care about anyone leaving or coming to this when you don't even contribute anymore?

You're only to be seen in threads that have drama. What happen to basketball talk?

Why focus on so much drama? Why not just start posting again, like your old self?

You were a better poster when you focused on basketball and not personal relationships on this site. If you're having trouble making friends in the BX and have to seek internet relationships, I understand. But if you're having trouble being an active and unbiased moderator, then I invite you to reconsider your position.

I wish, but some people can't handle it. See Crazy8's emotional tirade in some threads of the sitefeedback.
Lucky for him, this is the internet. (no this isn't a personal attack so calm down, just the truth, he would get knocked out into a vegetable state). But since it's the internet, I don't take any offense.

The only problem lies is, if a poster is coming to a website to only insult members, what's the purpose of them being here?

Oh, Crazy posted a video that he spent 72 hours on. What a contribution. Back to trolling the forum.

Ghobo, I been posting on this site with you for years and I know you're all business about strictly discussing basketball. I seek this type of engagement and encourage it.

If someone is going to devote 70% of their post to insults, then why allow it and why would they choose to continue to come back when they have nothing constructive to add to the forum?

These are questions a lot of posters here are afraid to answer without turning the blame to me because of something I did years ago and got banned for already.

This whole thing is figured out, but really.

These things move on because Crazy8 isn't an important figure on this site, he's tried really hard to make himself to be hence why he's engaged in so much fighting for attention and putting a lot of effort into his image, but people will continue to talk about the Knicks.

The 2013-14 season is 2 months away...threads will be made and discussion will continue.

Anyone who brings this nonsense discussion about the drama on the site will just continue to ignite the flame.

Theres nothing else to be said from here.
I'm done with this.

metrocard

Legend
and in matter of fact, I'm so disgusted by the softness of Rady and mods in here that I'll take my break from this site for a month to see how things work without me. Since you guys think I'm the problem and want to hold a vendetta on me because you think I roast too hard and have damaged a poster's emotions, well I'll give you the solution. See you in october. I hope the site improves.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
PS: My beef with anyone here isn't personal. If someone is going to attack me, I just happen to know how to trigger them emotional. I hold no emotions here, just been a master of roasting and putting a person in their place. Don't hold that against me just because I hold a strong command of it.

I come here to post and discuss the Knicks. 99% of my post are dedicated to that. If you're going to come down here and act like 80% of my post are devoted to roasting and hurt people's feelings, you seriously need to get yourself checked out and really examine the history of this website again.

Just because someone PM's you, it just means they're hurt emotionally and are unable to handle what they started. I've never baited anyone into a "fight", I respond back to anyone that chooses to attack me. These past two years, I've ignored most of it.

In the beginning, I was a fireball; but it was just for funs and laughs. I got banned for it, and everything moved on.

It's so dumb to assume EVERYONE leaves this site because of a fight.

Some people do, some people don't.
People get older and don't find time to post on forums, ever think of that?
Some people couldn't handle the Isiah years and gave up beating themselves up over the Knicks.
Others just enjoyed reading the forum rather than posting.

Fact is, your entire approach to this situation is one dimensional. It's been that way and you even admit you feel like your repeating yourself. "Blame metrocard" mentality hasn't done anything for you or this forum. You've assigned inactive posters as moderators and expect the forum to get better. Talk about wasting your money. It's up to you. Don't even come at me telling me what I'm doing wrong when you're not innocent yourself in ignoring threads, attacks on members and not taking responsibility for it as an admin.

I don't have no inbox message. With kiya I don't attack him as a person. Maybe idiot or stupid but that's nothing compared to you saying peoples moms suck testicles. Fact is we all want you gone. You're not wanted and shunned everyone away. You are a fireball and fire has no direction while this site does have direction. Give us all your resignation notice please.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I've never been a fan of these non-basketball fights on this forum. Sometimes maybe it was entertaining, but most of the time it's always been childish to me. I don't like insults in basketball arguments, but that's the diversity on this forum, so whatever (except when it's personal).

We're Knicks fans. This is sad. I'm not saying fans of the same team have to get along, but is ANY of these fights reasonable? Jeez.

Take all this garbage to the PMs. I'm not giving second chances. The only man who might is rady, which I'd respect, because without him, there would be no KnicksOnline. If he doesn't like I how I'll be modding, then I know he'll respectfully discuss it over with me. If see the slightest thing start, I'm giving the poster a warning that if it happens again I'll either lock the thread or talk to rady about some sort of ban, or even erasing a post that has no value whatsoever to this site.

I'd lock this thread, but I want every poster here to step up and stay on topic. Locking threads haven't prevented these arguments. Nothing's going to be perfect just like most things and people, but I'm not confident something like this won't happen again. I'm leaving the arguments with the insults in this thread as is. I'm asking all of you to stick to what makes this forum great. Keep repeating "Knicks" in your head, go make a Knicks thread, do whatever takes your mind off these kind of posts. If you can see those insulting posts in a thread and stick to the Knicks or whatever topic we're supposed to be talking about, it'll show that those arguments aren't worth it and they will fade.

metro, don't leave. Leaving this forum, even if it's not that long, won't help this forum grow.

8s, you should have never left. Again, leaving isn't progressing.

To the others involved in fights or spoke out against them, same thing.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Can you just ban metro and be done with it, sure traffic to the site might drop, but as Rady showed, he's the common denominator in every fight.