Beno Udrih To Sign One-Year Deal With Knicks

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Can you just ban metro and be done with it, sure traffic to the site might drop, but as Rady showed, he's the common denominator in every fight.

The traffic won't drop. As we've both said common denominator. Every body that rady said in his feuds are all gone. So obviously he's pushing people away. He gets banned he won't push anymore away and maybe they come back. He lied to rady saying that he private messaged me talking about a truce(idk what for because I don't war with him like he does with me) in which he didn't so he is showing that he also lacks integrity.can we petition. I second the metro banning. Voices speak up.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Fact is, your entire approach to this situation is one dimensional. It's been that way and you even admit you feel like your repeating yourself. "Blame metrocard" mentality hasn't done anything for you or this forum. You've assigned inactive posters as moderators and expect the forum to get better. Talk about wasting your money. It's up to you. Don't even come at me telling me what I'm doing wrong when you're not innocent yourself in ignoring threads, attacks on members and not taking responsibility for it as an admin.

Can you believe the arrogance of this dude? My goodness.

He makes KnicksOnline look ridiculous with his behaviour, and then blames you for it, Rady.

tiger0330

Legend
My two cents. Like Rady mentioned other sites have rules and if Metro broke the rules around here he should be banned but if he hasn't he should be able to stay. I don't think there are any rules on this site but maybe there should be and if and when rules are made and members break the rules they should be banned.

Metro is one of the oldest members and a very active poster and contributor so his contributions would be missed imo.

nixon7

Benchwarmer
I hope we are not at the point of banning anyone.

To me the feuds are funny, albeit a bit childish. If there were no basketball analysis involved, I could see the complaint.

IMHO, they add some humor to the mix, so long as they do not dominate or squeeze out the analysis, which I value.

My apologies for the instances in which I may have fanned any flames. My intent was to be funny. Hopefully, everyone can move on.

You'll get some Rebounding from Bargnani but he needs a lot of help on defense. I hope the help defense is configured to make up for his poor defensive performance, and that will be on Amare, Tyson, and Melo's shoulders.

It shouldn't be too bad.

Kiyaman

Legend
Crazy⑧s;275302 said:
Can you believe the arrogance of this dude? My goodness.

He makes KnicksOnline look ridiculous with his behaviour, and then blames you for it, Rady.

u know what bothers me the most .. is members who take stuff out of text plus always want to have the last-word. DAMN!

Myself, I bashed Knicks owners, management, coaches, and players for 8 years on this site, and on several other Knicks site to the point where I probably have double the insults of any poster in this forum.
I recall on several occasions I bashed the "No-Defense" Isiah/Marbury/Crawford trio so hard for two seasons, then went on to bashing the "Clueless" Walsh/Dantoni/Gallo 2010 Plan, that several members formed groups to insult Kiya .. while I LMAO
Certain posters insults does not deserve any response, especially when ur going to stick with ur original post.
Some folks have to learn how to accept the "agree to disagree" response on anything u write or post.
Feeding a fire with more wood only makes the fire bigger.

Kiyaman

Legend

I can only hope that HC Woody play Beno to Beno's best talent correctly, by given Beno the same bench-player lineup to gell throughout the season. Beno is like Felton/Pablo (backup PG) on a new team, Beno dont need to be put in a million different lineups the first 25 games of the season.
The Knicks roster have two decent "units" of players to have a 9 to 11 rotation throughout the season.
Having 3 PG gives us the benefit of using a 2 unit lineup rotation to get players on the same-page in their unit.
Beno & Shump could become a dynamic backcourt pair to bring off the bench in a lineup with Amare & K-Mart.

Having a healthy Tyson/ Bargani, Amare/ K-Mart/ and Meta means there is no room for Melo at the 4 spot, or for Melo to receive above 32 minutes per game. Melo's defensive talent and rebounding STINKS. This will be proven when we watch a 14 yr vet MWP man-up the 3 and 4 spot without breaking a sweat.

P.S. For Melo to start the season at PF .. guess who have to get injured in training-camp or preseason?
take ur pick .. Tyson/Barg/Amare/K-Mart/Meta ???

metrocard

Legend
u know what bothers me the most .. is members who take stuff out of text plus always want to have the last-word. DAMN!

Myself, I bashed Knicks owners, management, coaches, and players for 8 years on this site, and on several other Knicks site to the point where I probably have double the insults of any poster in this forum.
I recall on several occasions I bashed the "No-Defense" Isiah/Marbury/Crawford trio so hard for two seasons, then went on to bashing the "Clueless" Walsh/Dantoni/Gallo 2010 Plan, that several members formed groups to insult Kiya .. while I LMAO
Certain posters insults does not deserve any response, especially when ur going to stick with ur original post.
Some folks have to learn how to accept the "agree to disagree" response on anything u write or post.
Feeding a fire with more wood only makes the fire bigger.

Sadly Kiyaman, some people struggle to act half their age and move on from a dead past.

Especially since the person is a piece of **** themselves who's a closet racist against minorities, apparently has a tendency to pick race wars on YouTube.

24fze6q.png

Can you just ban metro and be done with it, sure traffic to the site might drop, but as Rady showed, he's the common denominator in every fight.

Logically, it would be the best choice to ban you. Zero contributions and unknown to the forums. I don't start fights here, I just end them well.

Why isn't this thread locked? lol, Mods be sleeping.

Last edited: