Paul Pierce: 'Hate' for Knicks Has Grown, Time for Nets to 'Start Running' NY

Kiyaman

Legend
I put it like this vs the other 14 teams in the East when we play anyone but the Heat we have the best player on the floor and that right there is the key to it all

The Nets dont have that, the Bulls do but he's gonna need some time, the Pacers have a nice 1-2 punch

No one should write us off, the fact that our fans are is just stupid

After our Postseason performance which showed a very low headcoach to veteran player confidence in both series ..
it takes a while to build up confidence in a HC that showed no strategic ability with a Knicks team roster that had a huge edge (70-30) over Boston, and a decent edge (60-40) over Indiana in a postseason series.

Having the winning players is one thing .... having a HC that run the same-play throughout a game, game after game for the entire season, expecting his players to be creative or drop a 3-ball shot, takes away a fans optimism for the next season.
It was alright when he was an interim HC (u get a pass), when he did it for a full season ....
I am not happy about Woody's extension contract...

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
I put it like this vs the other 14 teams in the East when we play anyone but the Heat we have the best player on the floor and that right there is the key to it all

The Nets dont have that, the Bulls do but he's gonna need some time, the Pacers have a nice 1-2 punch

No one should write us off, the fact that our fans are is just stupid

This!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Kiyaman

Legend
Paul Pierce and Lebron went at it for 26 minutes in a preseason game .. I thought the two were going to throw punches at each other.

LeFlume

All Star
Paul Pierce and Lebron went at it for 26 minutes in a preseason game .. I thought the two were going to throw punches at each other.

I wish they had. Paul Pierce end up in the hospital and LeBron in jail. Both suspended for the entire season and the Knicks win it all...:gony: