dwight_howard.jpg

Game Time: 7:00 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Game Recap
New York 119 - Orlando 111

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Almost end of the half, amazing, mayb thier best game yet. I wonder, this is without Crawford and his inconsistancy, I'm thinking here. Another thing is Ariza, amazing game. If the Knicks ran like that all the time he'd be in the running for rookie of the year...... That's the offense he trives in. Crawford out isnt as bad as I thought it would be...... Jerome Williams, too much heart, haha. He works hard, amazing as well. Everyone is doing well. I think Crawford will need to work to get back in his starting role. I wish they played like this all the time. I hope they don't blow it too.....

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Almost blew it, don't like Allan stepping out in the middle of the game, and he did miss two free throws...... Other than that i'm happy, they did almost blow it, but I'll take it, especially against this Orlando team........

GOOD WIN!

6thman

Benchwarmer
:gony: yeah very nice win! We scored 74 points in the first half, we haven't done that since 1991!!!!!
That's the way i 'd like this team to play evry night :twisted: :twisted:

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
woohooo we scored 70+ points in one half against the worst defense in the league (sarcasm) lets be real against any team that plays some defense were not going to be able to do that and were going to need betetr defense to win and allowing 100+ points isnt good defense.....but overall i was impressed with the consistency they played with and stephs agression he took the pg matchup personal and he won it. I give him player of the game in my book

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
anyone else notice the marbury of old came out today??? the phoenix suns marbury?!?! im just waiting to see him dish out some alley oops, then ill be ecstatic
notice, he attacked all the time, leading to him scoring 34 pts, and setting up his teammates so well (knicks had a season high in assists in this game), i love watching games like these where they ATTACK, keep it up guys, l8r