JR's new ride

tiger0330

Legend
JR was spotted driving his new ride in NYC. Made by a Toronto company called Terradyne Armored Vehicles and it cost him 450K. Looks like JR cheaped out and didn't get the machine gun option for the overhead turret. lol

Dude why didn't you get a Bentley like 90% of the NBA players.

JRSG581913.jpg

petescud

Starter
JR's a character...proves it everyday. Hoping he's as good as last reg season. Guy has so much potential

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
dope, I work with humvees and other military vehicles. I wish, i could work on these gurkhas.

its like gigantic ass SUV with armor. they're atleast 2x as big and wide as Humvees, very roomy.

i guess, jr is ready for a zombie apocalypse. And there is nothing worst in a zombie apocalypse like a big city.

tiger0330

Legend
dope, I work with humvees and other military vehicles. I wish, i could work on these gurkhas.

its like gigantic ass SUV with armor. they're atleast 2x as big and wide as Humvees, very roomy.

i guess, jr is ready for a zombie apocalypse. And there is nothing worst in a zombie apocalypse like a big city.
Your in the know then. How many MPG does it get and how much does it cost JR when he rolls into a gas station on empty and says to the guy Fill it.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
mpg...who cares, its a diesel turbo, gets good mileage for how much it can pull. diesel can also run on anything except gasoline/high combustible. so, on a zombie apocalypse its perfect. it can probably outlast a gasoline car.

looking at the specs of the gurkhas mpv gets 373mi max, the weight can range from 16k to 19k lbs (different options) and 40gal with 2x twice the HP and torque and +3 more gears (for better cruising) than a Humvee.
typical Humvee got a range of 360 something mile range with a 20-25 gallon tank. depends on the type of work / terrain and type of Humvee model weight (5k - 9k+lbs).