Knicks eye Richard Hamilton

tiger0330

Legend
With JR's status up in the air I would do it if he is healthy. He was a lights out 3 pt shooter who would thrive with the offense the Knicks ran last year. No coincidence the Rockets are also interested since they rely on the 3 like we do.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
With JR's status up in the air I would do it if he is healthy. He was a lights out 3 pt shooter who would thrive with the offense the Knicks ran last year. No coincidence the Rockets are also interested since they rely on the 3 like we do.

Rip Hamilton isn't a good 3 point shooter. Lights out from mid range but I'd do it

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

tiger0330

Legend
Rip Hamilton isn't a good 3 point shooter. Lights out from mid range but I'd do it

You're right. He had some good years shooting over 40% but career 34% 3 pt shooter.

You know after Mike Bibby, JKidd, BDiddy maybe the Knicks should pass. Rip looked terrible with the Bulls, he had injury issues but maybe he's done.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
You're right. He had some good years shooting over 40% but career 34% 3 pt shooter.

You know after Mike Bibby, JKidd, BDiddy maybe the Knicks should pass. Rip looked terrible with the Bulls, he had injury issues but maybe he's done.

Maybe we don't need to go the old head route again

Rob Low

Rotation player
We need a center. With Shump,Jr,Hardaway, and felton playing some 2 we have no need for him. Plus he'll play 30 games max

Kiyaman

Legend
The past 2 seasons it look like Hamilton loss a step or two on offense, but he didnt lose one step on his defense.
Do we need a defensive Guard? NO! we got 3 decent defensive guards in Beno, Prig, and Shump

bigapple

Starter
Iverson was playing only in 1 proper team for his own skills 76ers. But owner was dumb ass and story was over

Iverson had better ppg than Kobe and Iverson won 1st game @ Staples Center alone

but SHaq Fox Shaw and refs it was too much for him and he didnt have strong support as Lakers

metrocard

Legend

tumblr_ms79gjCbBO1rm63dwo1_250.gif

Hamilton is probably not even a top 50 SG anymore.

Kiyaman

Legend
Iverson was playing only in 1 proper team for his own skills 76ers. But owner was dumb ass and story was over

Iverson had better ppg than Kobe and Iverson won 1st game @ Staples Center alone

but SHaq Fox Shaw and refs it was too much for him and he didnt have strong support as Lakers

Iverson winning spirit in the NBA went out the door when Iverson bust his chops to give the Denver Nuggets two 50 win season, to watch ISO-Melo, Klienza, and JR.smith play NO-DEFENSE in the postseason games. And the icing on the cake for Iverson was the Denver Nuggets organization rewarding the trio of NO-Defensive players, and then Denver trading the team highest scorer/assist (Iverson 27/7) and their highest rebounder/shotblocker (Camby 13/4) in the offseason.
When Iverson signed with the Memphis Grizzles in the offseason, the sell of season tickets went off the chart, the highest the organization ever sold.
During the preseason games Grizzles HC Hollins mention that Iverson will not be a STARTER when the regular season starts, Iverson packed his bags and asked for 3/4 settlement of his contract. Which Iverson received 66% of his contract in the settlement without playing a game. Which also meant retirement from the NBA. It's no different from Marbury taking his full $23M pay check for not playing a game for the Knicks .. Retirement from the NBA...

bigapple

Starter
Iverson winning spirit in the NBA went out the door when Iverson bust his chops to give the Denver Nuggets two 50 win season, to watch ISO-Melo, Klienza, and JR.smith play NO-DEFENSE in the postseason games. And the icing on the cake for Iverson was the Denver Nuggets organization rewarding the trio of NO-Defensive players, and then Denver trading the team highest scorer/assist (Iverson 27/7) and their highest rebounder/shotblocker (Camby 13/4) in the offseason.
When Iverson signed with the Memphis Grizzles in the offseason, the sell of season tickets went off the chart, the highest the organization ever sold.
During the preseason games Grizzles HC Hollins mention that Iverson will not be a STARTER when the regular season starts, Iverson packed his bags and asked for 3/4 settlement of his contract. Which Iverson received 66% of his contract in the settlement without playing a game. Which also meant retirement from the NBA. It's no different from Marbury taking his full $23M pay check for not playing a game for the Knicks .. Retirement from the NBA...

but Iverson was in finals n even won 1 game while Nuggets allways were eliminated in 1st round in playoffs just once past 1st round even when they got better roster

So if MELO will be still playing his ISO other player have to score which r non ISO dribbling is time waisting
i dont care if MELo wont be top 5 in scoring winning is more important.