Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

metrocard

Legend
Damn, my team is giving me the performance I needed against the top guy in the league(Beef got lucky last week lol)

Hopefully i don't choke.

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
GRRRRRRR forgot about the London game and left Pierce on bench then got home late last night......just giving away points now. Need to stop the bleedin over here. UBER congrats on the 500>. That will be my goal for the season....lol

smokes

Huge Member
I'm looking to make a few moves in anticipation of the tough games I have coming up the next few weeks.

Iggy, Cousins, D-Will, MCW and Splitter are all available for a limited time only, if anyone's interested let me know and we'll try to work something out.

metrocard

Legend
so Ankle Breakers decides to give the game away to Rady by setting his lineups for Sunday where he has the clear advantage to win more points on that day?

Very disappointing man, a lot of people are disappointing me in this league, from that Bogut waive to inactivity of some people. I've made a few blunders myself by leaving points on the bench but people are legit giving games away to teams that are already well ahead of the standings.

uber

Benchwarmer
I'm looking to make a few moves in anticipation of the tough games I have coming up the next few weeks.

Iggy, Cousins, D-Will, MCW and Splitter are all available for a limited time only, if anyone's interested let me know and we'll try to work something out.

what do you need? :D

smokes

Huge Member
so Ankle Breakers decides to give the game away to Rady by setting his lineups for Sunday where he has the clear advantage to win more points on that day?

Very disappointing man, a lot of people are disappointing me in this league, from that Bogut waive to inactivity of some people. I've made a few blunders myself by leaving points on the bench but people are legit giving games away to teams that are already well ahead of the standings.

Nothing to do with Sunday to be fair, but just look back through the week... Ankle Breakers easily would have won the week. SMH.

Try recruit some replacements I guess? We've done it in the other league and it's worked out pretty well. Just about still time to turn things around and get a losing team into the playoffs.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I've to admit I've been awfully inactive these past few weeks. I skipped a couple of days here and there and realized that, all of a sudden, I skipped three days this week. Also, I haven't really been following my own record. Sorry folks, a lot on my plate lately.

smokes

Huge Member
I've to admit I've been awfully inactive these past few weeks. I skipped a couple of days here and there and realized that, all of a sudden, I skipped three days this week. Also, I haven't really been following my own record. Sorry folks, a lot on my plate lately.

It's not really a big deal if someone who's been active all year and is pretty much a lock for the playoffs takes a few days off here and there, it's the repeat offenders that diminish the quality of the league.

smokes

Huge Member
Well we have an offer for a solid fantasy manager to come into the fold, can the commissioners come up with a consensus on which team has been the least active and we'll get them replaced?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well, the same manager reached out to me and said he's willing to take over the AnkleBreakers. And considering that the team has been totally inactive (with the exception of their last Dockers game, coincidence? :D) I'm all for that to happen.

smokes

Huge Member
I'm just not 100% comfortable giving away the "most active" of the four slacking teams just like that, I'd like the input of the other commissioners, Lercher has made his opinion known, what about Soupastars, rady and metrocard?

I also wanna compile a list of who's who in this league so we know who not to invite next year.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I'm all for it! If there's anyone who deserves more in this league that's our defending champion!
Also, we should see if there's any other manager that dropped from the league, it will be much tougher later to find a replacement

metrocard

Legend
I wouldn't mind Clyde taking that team. Clyde is a serious contender and can really be a threat to anyone. With Rondo and Lillard, Breakers could finish the season with 7-9 wins.

Active Owners
Lecher(Dockers)
Rady(Hot Mice)
Rono(Scorgasms)
Smokes(Beef Helmets)
SoupaStars
CarmelosWeiner
Rapskillions
metrocard(Coquis)
G-Men
UBer

who ever I didn't perentized you could claim those teams in this thread, I don't remember every forum member's team by heart.

Balling Roots
PiffCity Allstars
Ankle Breakers
Shaolin Killers

are the 4 teams in serious question.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
I'm all for it! If there's anyone who deserves more in this league that's our defending champion!
Also, we should see if there's any other manager that dropped from the league, it will be much tougher later to find a replacement

As metrocard said, there are 4 teams currently either need to wake up and start playing or need replacing.

Ankle Breakers
DemPiffCity Allstars
Ballin Roots
ShaolinKilla3s

Gonna transfer Ankle Breakers over to Clyde now, and I'll make a thread to recruit some other people to fill in for the other teams unless they wanna wake up right about now.

CoolClyde

thanks Smokes, Metro, Rady and Lercher! I'll do my best to bring respectability to the league.
the team is now called THE KILLING FLOOR. props to those who get it.

anybody want Andy Banana? haha. ugh.