Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

smokes

Huge Member
You're welcome to keep the commish spot I'm already commish for two other leagues so it's gonna be quite a bit to keep up with three leagues. Or put it up to a vote or whatever.

metrocard

Legend
lol nah I don't want to commish. I got too much non-sense from last year. Would your friend be interested in commissioning?

God damn you smokes, stay loyal to this league. We need your full attention. Don't cheat on us.

metrocard

Legend
I dub you as commish...#deal with it.

I just want you to adjust the rules if you think anything is unfair. I made New Jack City and Rotterdam Co-Comish to help out if theres anything we're missing. I'll stay as co-commish, but you can choose who you want to be comish if you don't have time to handle commish duties.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Fine with me.

I think Clyde should choose the commish since he won last season and smokes can t do it.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
BTW, if some of you think 10/25 doesn't give you enough time to evaluate your draft and make some trades, we could do it on Friday October 18th... or actually anywhere between 10/18 and 10/25. An earlier draft might be a good idea.

metrocard

Legend
Is the league already full? If not i would like to join.

We could use another spot, but we had a problem with people from last season not being active and setting their lineups and giving away easy wins to other teams which messed with the balance of competition.

We welcome anyone to this league as long as their competitive and check their rosters daily or every two days.

The league is full of competitive players and we invite you to the league if you want to bring that competitiveness and win the entire championship with your team.

I'll leave the decision to Smokes, you can send him your email and you'll be in the league.

uber

Benchwarmer
We could use another spot, but we had a problem with people from last season not being active and setting their lineups and giving away easy wins to other teams which messed with the balance of competition.

We welcome anyone to this league as long as their competitive and check their rosters daily or every two days.

The league is full of competitive players and we invite you to the league if you want to bring that competitiveness and win the entire championship with your team.

I'll leave the decision to Smokes, you can send him your email and you'll be in the league.

Alright i'll send him my email adress. Thanks for the info.

metrocard

Legend
Are we good with a 12 man league? There's 4 spots left. Is anyone else interesting? This may close up tomorrow depending on smokes' call.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
^ There will be another player, Jay, a good friend of mine. He said he joined the board and will also join the league as soon as Smokes sends him the invite. With 13 players the divisions will be uneven but I guess we can somehow make it work, right?

metrocard

Legend
^ There will be another player, Jay, a good friend of mine. He said he joined the board and will also join the league as soon as Smokes sends him the invite. With 13 players the divisions will be uneven but I guess we can somehow make it work, right?

the options left will be 14 or 16.

All options are an even number.

metrocard

Legend
New URL of the league is here: http://y.ahoo.it/aFv2D5Uu.

I'm trying to keep the league limit to 14, but it's giving me an error message. Anyone can help?

• You cannot reduce the max teams below 15 because your league contains 12 teams and 3 teams have not yet been renewed from last season. (Error #643)