Official KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League 2013-14 Season

CoolClyde

Welcome Cool Clyde.... Holla at me if u wanna trade somethin. I need a change .... too many injuries on my squad.

man, g-man, your team is hurtin for certain! although i love your animated icon (my fave NY teams), there's no one I'd want to shake up my squad for other than LeBone. i think i want to play out my first full week with what i've got and then we can talk, unless you want to trade for the King. thanks.

CoolClyde

i've been throwing some trade ideas out there, you know who you are. feel free to reject, counter, please don't ignore. no one on The Killing Floor is safe, all are up for trade! hit me up with ideas.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Welcome back Clyde missed u niggy you got a pretty damn good team I can't believe they were 2-10 must of been inactive as fcuk.

I'm calling it now you will make the playoffs as a #8 seed in my division over Rapskillions.
That last week against me (soupastars) might be a big game for your team as well as myself to lock a spot.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Glad to have you in the league Clyde! The Killing Floor has a lotta potential. Will be cool to see what you do with them.

Anybody notice how close my matchup is at this point? ****s tight.. It'll come down to who plays well tnite. Of course it will be the Scorgasms who prevail. :lol:

metrocard

Legend
I would like to welcome p0nder primetime back to the league.

He's taking over for the Shaolin Killas.

He won't be an easy win like the Killas were so have your teams ready.
Most likely he won't make the playoffs but he'll be here to disturb and cause chaos to those record padders out there.

p0nder

Starter
yeah fellas i'm back! I'm open to all trades and potential collusion to ensure your enemies don't make the playoffs. Hit me up!

CoolClyde

Anyone interested in playing in a daily/weekly Fanta$y league?
Check out DraftStreet.com, play free or play for cash ($2, $5 and up).
They have Fantasy NBA leagues every single night; you join, pick a team
and a league type (snake, head2head, salarycap, pickem, etc), and get
paid that night if you win a cash tournament.

You can play whenever you want for as much or as little as you want.
Try it out through this special contest link, and get a Free entry into
a Free contest with $500 in prizes:
http://www.draftstreet.com/l/fr_nba2013.aspx?r=Coolclyde&pid=275&subid=

Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit if you try out their cash games.
Let me know if you have any questions. I've been playing there for awhile,
I started with $20, and between winning and losing, i'm pretty much even,
but the thrill of the competition is what it's all about.

I'm planning on starting a CoolClyde league, so you can play against me
on a daily/weekly basis, but check it out and play for free for now, or
pony up some bucks and put yo money where yo mouth is.

Easy,
CoolClyde

Last edited:

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Welcome back Clyde missed u niggy you got a pretty damn good team I can't believe they were 2-10 must of been inactive as fcuk.

I'm calling it now you will make the playoffs as a #8 seed in my division over Rapskillions.
That last week against me (soupastars) might be a big game for your team as well as myself to lock a spot.

Called it Clyde is definitely in the playoff push. These last two weeks are big.

CoolClyde

^i don't know man, even if i beat Coquis this week, Soupastars are by far the most formidable team to get past, and even if I beat you, I may STILL not make the playoffs. Scorgasms and Hot Mice both lost to Coquis by not playing with their best foot forward, leaving men on the bench, keeping indefinitely injured players on the roster, and then replacing them with players who didn't even play that week. it was disheartening to say the least, watching Hot Mice lose by a point, and Scorgasms lose by the amount he left on the bench. and to add insult to injury, Coquis smack-talked the hell out of them. I've done my best to make this a competitive situation, I may have to rely on others to help me get in. feel free to leave your players on the bench. hah! catch you later.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Looks like I ain't gonna make it to the next round... two of my best players are injured, not to mention that I should've upgraded my roster a bit before the playoffs.

CoolClyde

yeah fellas i'm back! I'm open to all trades and potential collusion to ensure your enemies don't make the playoffs. Hit me up!

here I thought you were kidding... but you were not. making a mega-trade when you were out of the playoffs, and then not doing a thing with your lineup. that's just f*cked. trades are supposed to benefit both teams, not just one team. collusion is not cool.

the question is, why did you make the trade?

best of luck to all still playing after the first round of playoffs, I predict Soupastars vs Beef Helmets in the finals, with Soupastars winning the whole damn thing, but each and every week is a crapshoot depending on whose team is healthy and who has the better schedule. I'm happy to make the playoffs after inheriting a 2-10 team, losing to the mighty Beef Helmets in the first round of playoffs, but also happy to have beaten almost every team, including the Helmets in previous weeks. I blame Tyson Chandler's personal days for my final regular season fantasy loss against Soups...

if anyone wants to rate their managers, you can do so here:
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-basketball/manager-rating-system-sln6141.html

Last edited: