TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Fan Site Challenge
vs www.twolvesden.com

Game Recap:
Knicks 100 - 87 Timberwolves

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
After the last game I hope this is just as fun to watch, Ariza had a couple fastbreak dunks last time! It wasn't a huge loss either....

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
it seems fine right now, did he change it already

regardlless the houston spree matchup will be fun to watch although i dont thinik houston willl get too much time on spree and ariza will be brought in for defensive specialties

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
Hmmm... Marbury's Stats: 32pts...11assts...7rebs... Looks like he was telling the truth, aggressiveness for the rest of the season. :lol: We might have a Knick player going to the All-Star game after all...Good Team Win overall, everyone got involved. K.Thomas played good defense on KG. Good overall team defense. 3 games above .500. Next Game vs New Jersey... Lets make a New Years Resolution to go 4 games over .500 ...

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
Another great game from Marbury, if he's going to be this aggressive every game from now on then we have a real show to watch. Everything seems to be clicking at the moment.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
first of all, welcome DownUnderKnick3 and sorry your confirmation email had such a delay. the mail server is having some dificulties

about the win, it's just what i needed, now i can enjoy the new year 100%
great effort from marbury, keep the aggressiveness comming, props to kurt thomas who made garnett useless and a big up for mohammed and his 19 points.

now we just need to get our 4 straight win beating the nets and we'll be 4 games above .500

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Great game, though Ariza got blocked but good see him being agressive vs someone like KG, Marbury was agressive, if was always like this things would be really different. I am upset with Houston, hope nothings wrong......

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
yeah what was up with him do you think it cuold be the knee from the orlando game where he left for a while, i think just a poor performance

6thman

Benchwarmer
No it can't be is knee ( please god tell it isn't)
I just think it was a bad performance but he's going to hit shots vs New-Jersey!!
We can't blame him for this game, he has just played like 5 games since his comeback, he needs time to find his old level....

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
that one dunk that ariza attempted, if he had completed that, that would have been a highlight of the year, boy can ariza fly!