10/30/13 New York Knickerbockers vs the Milwackee Mucks (7:30 pm)

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow, i went to eat dinner and we gave up a 24 pt lead.....wtf

Now .. that's funny :3stooges:
The Bucks bench-players beat the sh** out of us in the 2nd half of the game wtf .. butt we already WON the game in the first-half LOL
GO Knicks :gony: 0-1
On to Brooklyn

tiger0330

Legend
Felton looked faster than i've ever seen him
I told you guys that in the What did Felton do last summer thread. He legitimately lost 15 pounds and came into camp fit for one of the few times in his career always had the rep of taking it easy in the off season, fishing and eating fried catfish and chicken. Portland taught him a lesson that the NBA is a year long job.

Red

TYPE-A
I'm still worried about this team =\

You should be. Coach Woodson is still showing his propensity to play guys out of position.

We can't win with this alternating line up sh!t. Once again coach had Shump at the 3; Melo at the 4; and did his best D'Antoni impersonation with a 3 guard line up.

Yes Coach STILL has not set a line up and rotation. I waited last year listening to excuse after excuse to why our line up was not set and players being out of position and here we go...

Coach didn't even use 1 set line up in PRESEASON.Lol he still needs time to evaluate.smh

skisloper

Starter
You should be. Coach Woodson is still showing his propensity to play guys out of position.

We can't win with this alternating line up sh!t. Once again coach had Shump at the 3; Melo at the 4; and did his best D'Antoni impersonation with a 3 guard line up.

Yes Coach STILL has not set a line up and rotation. I waited last year listening to excuse after excuse to why our line up was not set and players being out of position and here we go...

Coach didn't even use 1 set line up in PRESEASON.Lol he still needs time to evaluate.smh

I think Coach Woodson will be all over the place to start....Seems best to have either Felton or Pablo in the game at all times. Someone also needs to tell Chandler that after he dunks to run back on defenseand not celebrate his dunk.....Watching Hardaway on the bench waiving his hans hands for the crowd to get up when we took an 81-80 lead was funny....Knicks were up by 24 he doesnt know NY well.....lucky there were not boo's....Bargiani loos beaten....hope he bounces back because at 7 feet he does get alot of open looks...Poor Stat

bigapple

Starter
Pablo and Shump still mine favs

MELo looks totaly out of shape but this is jsut beggining

Bull game wont be easy money and i dont remember when last time Knicks won there.