10/30/13 New York Knickerbockers vs the Milwackee Mucks (7:30 pm)

metrocard

Legend

tumblr_mv3sk0Oi0x1qc9n6mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_muet8bDKCH1qfinl0o1_1280.gif

tumblr_ln5tabXdzu1qi5guco1_500.jpg

A metrocard productions presents...

PROBABLE STARTERS

PG: Raymond Felton vs. DeAndre Jordan's Son
SG: Iman Shumpert vs. Orange Juice Mayonoise
SF: Metta World Peace vs. Caron I Eat Ass Butler
PF: Carmelo Anthony vs. Ersan On The DL Ilyasova
C: Tyson Chandler vs.
Larry Fantasy God Sanders

i
i
i
i
i

i
i
i
i
i

INJURIES

Questionable: Brandon Knight (hamstring)
Doubtful: Ersan Ilyasova (ankle)
Out: J.R. Smith (suspension), Carlos Delfino (knee), Ekpe Udoh (knee)

Questions for the game
2dlmzw5.jpg

1. Can Chandler match Larry Sander's intensity and defensive dominance?
2. Will Carmelo Anthony play team oriented basketball or will he demand isolation against Caron Butler?
3. Will Raymond Felton be able to defend the pick and roll against OJ Mayo and Brandon Knight?
4. What kind of role Bargnani will have to play within in the offense if he isn't touching the ball or getting Novak type shots?
5. Will Amare or Martin play this game?

Knicks Spotlight on:
2hzobc4.jpg

tumblr_mv1x14f8Jr1s2lf81o2_400.gif

tumblr_mv1x14f8Jr1s2lf81o1_r1_400.gif

The Artist formerly known as Ron Artest, always had a dream of playing for the Knicks.
Metta World Peace is trying to push Carmelo Anthony at practice. Read more:
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...won-easy-melo-article-1.1491308#ixzz2j4OAR1BD

A word from Metta:

You really can’t be more than what you are, and you really can’t be less than what you are. Just be you,” he said. “Work hard, try to stay in shape. A lot of people (have) been calling me old. I can’t help that I’m 33 because when God brings us in this world, he says you will age, and there’s nothing I can do about it. But what I can do is I continue to work hard on my body and stay in shape and I’m moving pretty well.

Knicks throwback clip - Eddy Kills the Bucks for the IHop Victory Breakfast

Knicks throwback photo - That LA Connection

tumblr_mhy0q3BIxn1r31jjho1_500.png

tumblr_mvdxy6K7DD1s5iyleo1_500.png

Last edited:

LeFlume

All Star
Great job Metro. :beer:

A New season!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Lets start with a win streak, Shall we say 10-0? :agreed:

We're an 8 point favorite. I'd say we gotta cover that to get an A. Go Knicks :gony:

tiger0330

Legend
Nice one Metro. You're going to be the main man with these game threads this season, a lot of guys that had the talent are with Crazy8 in the land down under. Looking forward to seeing that Greek kid with the Bucks as well as the ass whipping we put on them.

metrocard

Legend
Nice one Metro. You're going to be the main man with these game threads this season, a lot of guys that had the talent are with Crazy8 in the land down under. Looking forward to seeing that Greek kid with the Bucks as well as the ass whipping we put on them.

I wanted to see Knicks draft him and Schroeder.

BTW, I invite everyone to make game threads. I have work and boxing so I won't be able to make threads so often.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Definitely a five-star thread. Great job se?or Chinga! I like the idea of MWP starting at the three, looks like you kinda forsaw Woody's thinking. I'd still start Amare at the PF and move Melo to his natural position, but I guess STAT's still not ready to play against 1st string players.

Kiyaman

Legend
Great Game-Thread Metro .... I like the Metro-card optimism (avatar) use it LOL
I like the Meta quotation .. its aimed at Amare & K-Mart for letting Melo take away their spirit to play.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Great Game-Thread Metro .... I like the Metro-card optimism (avatar) use it LOL
I like the Meta quotation .. its aimed at Amare & K-Mart for letting Melo take away their spirit to play.

Kiya that quote means nothing of the sort. Can u please knock of the melo hate and stop turning every single knicks thread as a medium the bash him. The season is starting leave the hate in the off season

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Kiyaman

Legend
Kiya that quote means nothing of the sort. Can u please knock of the melo hate and stop turning every single knicks thread as a medium the bash him. The season is starting leave the hate in the off season

I wish I could .. Kenyon Martin starting 18 games to win 16 out of the 18 ....
D.League Bargani starting over Amare annd K-Mart is all ISO-Melo's doing.

I will give u a proposition .. after this Game-Night thread of Bashing Melo/Woody, I will stop untill we play our 15th game.
If our record is not better than 7-8 the BASHING is on.

knicksince 93

Rotation player

I will give u a proposition .. after this Game-Night thread of Bashing Melo/Woody, I will stop untill we play our 15th game.

Here's my proposition since u put this 15 game time frame to guage our season if we are 10 and 5 you agree to be banned if they aren't then I'll agree to be banned

metrocard

Legend
Here's my proposition since u put this 15 game time frame to guage our season if we are 10 and 5 you agree to be banned if they aren't then I'll agree to be banned

Why go to such extremes? This board needs Kiyaman...I would disapprove of this bet.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Regular posters getting banned because of a bet is the last thing this board needs.

You're right and I agree but, we also don't need agenda driven posters who ruin the site either. Just think if you were online trying to find a knicks community to be apart of and we come up and the first thing u read is jason kidd carried us last year and amare and k mart are being forced to fake injuries for melo or the pistons will be better then us. You're gonna think we're a joke and move on to another site because their gonna think we lack insight because anyone with a basketball mind knows at the very least that none of that is truthful. Dude says stuff like that everyday and makes up stuff to support his already way off assessment. Now it's ok to not like someone but please have reason to back it up not just homemade conspiracies. Other posters don't like certain things but it's backed up at least to the point of it being a reason but dude will blame amare injuries on melo taking 25 shots. No one will respect and move on to the next forum.

tiger0330

Legend
Nothing official from Woody but Melo says he's playing the 4 and MWP at SF. Say's he didn't expect the move but he's ready.

bigapple

Starter

what record do u predict after 23 games? last season it was 18-5 now i think this team have stronger roster.

But game 2 is vs Bulls then Spurs during this month Clipps and Nuggets.

metrocard

Legend
Can't believe Knicks93 actually came to this thread to fight with Kiyaman...I hope moderators take note of this and send him a warning. I'm getting tired of the lameness. I made this thread for you guys and Knicks93 had to ruin it.