KO's NBA Courtside 2013-14 Season

Broadway

All Star
3 Games on the bill tonight...

Magic vs Pacers

Bulls vs Heat

Clippers vs Lakers

Paul George is continuing where he left off, which is the 3rd best small forward in the NBA. I felt he proved this last year, actually very early. Man this guy is going to be special. Pacers are really deep and well coached.

Orlando has lots of good young talent if they can get 1 more key piece in the draft they are going to be a major problem by next year.

Unless Derrick Rose starts playing more like a point guard instead of a two guard The Bulls won't be able to get past the hump.

As fas as the East and West breakdown...I'm going with

Eastern Conference

1. Pacers
2. Nets
3. Heat
4. Bulls
5. Cavs
6. Knicks
7. Pistons
8. Bucks

Western Conference

1. Spurs
2. Rockets
3. Clippers
4. OKC
5. Warriors
6. Nuggets
7. Grizzlies
8. Pelicans

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I have to admit I LMAOed when D-Rose turned the ball over with the Bulls' first possession. :lol:

Lakers played some typical Pringles ball, nobody gave a damn about defense and they shot a ****load of threes. Still amazing they actually won.

bigapple

Starter
BKN Heat again hard games for both teams and just @ begginin of season.

interesting is if there will be any team with 0 @ losing statistic after 4 games.

Broadway

All Star
Watching Bulls vs Sixers tonight...

Let me say this unless Micheal Carter Williams drops off the face of this earth he will clearly win Rookie Of The Year. He's that good. I figure it would Oladipo but this kid is other worldly. He's like everything people thought Shaun Livingston would be but on Biogenesis.

He made Derrick Rose look silly tonight. He's a joy to watch. This is painful to watch because if teams do a good job mgm and scouting you can build relatively quickly. Can't throw away assets for Prehistoric players or for player with Prehistoric style of play. The Sixers have some very good young pieces on their team. If MCW keeps it up he will be an All-Star this year.

However many times we play them this year.....every single game will be tough. They get after it almost every play, they play so hard

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on Thaddeus Young if possible but of course if Philly keeps winning no one will be trade bait. Spencer Hawes also outplayed Noah.

Broadway

All Star
Paul George and Lance Stephenson probably the best 1-2 punch in the NBA maybe next to D-12/Harden Durant/Westbrook, and Lebron/Wade. Simply an outstanding model of consistency out the gate.

Broadway

All Star
Detroit looking like they'll be a force this season. I actually had them in the 5th spot for a moment but the season is still young for everyone I guess.

bigapple

Starter
but Paul is playing for proper team T-Mac was playing alone in bad teams

T-mac was more athletic skyhigh crossovers Paul is mostly shooter

anyway its too early to call him new T-mac its just 4th year of his NBA career + already scored MIP

KingCharles34

All Star
I like what Detroits done. Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe is a tough frontcourt. I think they're a 6th to 8th seed but because of their size they'll be a pain in the ass for whoever the play in the playoffs. And after having the full season to gel...

Im not sure whats going on with the Cavs. Bynums still trying to work his way back and probably will never be the same player he was but I still expected them to be better.

Derrick Rose is looking like garbage so far. He probably just needs more time but that last years Bulls team that beat the Nets...man i cant believe more teams didnt go after Nate. Id rather have Nate Robinson as the Knicks starting point guard then Ray Felton

Broadway

All Star
I like what Detroits done. Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe is a tough frontcourt. I think they're a 6th to 8th seed but because of their size they'll be a pain in the ass for whoever the play in the playoffs. And after having the full season to gel...

Im not sure whats going on with the Cavs. Bynums still trying to work his way back and probably will never be the same player he was but I still expected them to be better.

I had Detroit and Cleveland making the playoffs without reservation really. Unfortunately Cleveland has been abysmal. Detroit is finally operating pretty much at full strength.

Broadway

All Star
Did anyone see what Paul George did against the Clippers just now….He did Vince Carter's dunk in the game…..360 Windmill….he's UNREAL!!!!!