10/31/13: New York Knicks @ Chicago Bulls (8:00 pm)

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Cant foul in this situation. ....looking for Rose to drive the ball and find someone dlow

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Damn.....time for Melo to get us this W....cant see anyone else taking the final shot

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
To me Woodson lost that game... late game predictability... force feed Melo... this won't work in the playoffs.

metrocard

Legend
We just give games away like this.

Iso Melo on top of the key....is like a 20-40% chance of being successful.

I know it's 5 seconds left, but why can't we space the floor better?

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
Melo brought us close. Love seeing the team not give up. A loss is a loss, but I won't bash the Knicks. It's still early and we have a lot of coming together to do. Let's be patient...... Melo isn't Kobe tho. lol

petescud

Starter
We are too predictable and have no plays other then plays for Melo (iso)...We won;t win many close games with this mindset

Broadway

All Star
As I was saying this week....games that come down to the last shot or clutch situations are not to be desired....You should play the game to avoid those situations. The star player who can get his own shot in a 1 possession game often times results in failure than success.

Now I'm not going to bash Melo because he didn't make the shot because he and Rose were awful down the stretch but for all the hype from fans of

"having DAT GUY"..."having GO TO SCORER"...blah blah is so overrated. This game was like a playoff game and sorry I'm sick and tired of watching moments like this when games matter. Melo hasn't been clutch for us really at all. Play better basketball to avoid these situations or we better have a coach who draw up ridiculous plays in those situations.

Broadway

All Star
We just give games away like this.

Iso Melo on top of the key....is like a 20-40% chance of being successful.

I know it's 5 seconds left, but why can't we space the floor better?

You need Doc Rivers or Popovich in those situations. ISO ISO jab step jab step ISO ISO jab step jab step step back step back pump fake pump fake.....

CLANK!!!!!!

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Same old story over and over!! The knicks come back and tie or take the lead and it comes down to the last shot with Melo choking. I am tired watching the knicks go to iso with Melo every game and if the knicks are smart they would trade him by the trade deadline.

metrocard

Legend
As I was saying this week....games that come down to the last shot or clutch situations are not to be desired....You should play the game to avoid those situations. The star player who can get his own shot in a 1 possession game often times results in failure than success.

Now I'm not going to bash Melo because he didn't make the shot because he and Rose were awful down the stretch but for all the hype from fans of

"having DAT GUY"..."having GO TO SCORER"...blah blah is so overrated. This game was like a playoff game and sorry I'm sick and tired of watching moments like this when games matter. Melo hasn't been clutch for us really at all. Play better basketball to avoid these situations or we better have a coach who draw up ridiculous plays in those situations.

This should be understood by everyone right now.

If your superstar isn't LeBron James or Kevin Durant...then your best bet is to play with a lot of ball movement and clean open shot opportunities.

An offense that is forced will always be an inefficient offense.

I want one of you guys to watch how the Spurs move the ball compared to the Knicks.