10/31/13: New York Knicks @ Chicago Bulls (8:00 pm)

metrocard

Legend
It's going to be a rough season here for Bargnani I think. All we need him to do is make some open jumpers and he can't even do that. The cost was about 2 picks too high on this guy...I'd rather have Novak.

You've been missed.

Knicks orange uniforms are their best ones.

Shumpert's jumpshot looks extremely smooth. Shumpert will be playing like Raja Bell prime PHX Suns years.

KBlack25

Starter
You've been missed.

Knicks orange uniforms are their best ones.

Shumpert's jumpshot looks extremely smooth. Shumpert will be playing like Raja Bell prime PHX Suns years.

Thanks bro. Real life has been busy...but I missed this board for real.

Shump quickly becoming my fav. player. Plays with by far the most heart on the team, and works extremely hard. Jump shot has improved a ton since entering the league. You can tell he's worked hard to become better.

Both teams played like garbage. Lucky to only be down 5. If D Rose comes alive in the 2nd half, we are dead. That said, D Rose doesn't look...right.

skisloper

Starter
It's going to be a rough season here for Bargnani I think. All we need him to do is make some open jumpers and he can't even do that. The cost was about 2 picks too high on this guy...I'd rather have Novak.

Novak could never even get open...Bargnani seems to have alot of open looks ...maybe its lack of defense or maybe at 7 feet hes tough to guard....Hopefully he fines his shot....what a huge difference that would make....

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicksince 93 .... Wat happen to u making the Bulls Game Thread ????

WTF does Woodson got against Amare (6 minutes) & K-Mart (4 minutes) .. Halftime 43-38

The 2nd half should be better, the Bulls have no bench scorers

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Bargnani is showing some life, maybe the dude is a keeper.

If he can be a consistent shooter from that range he will definitely be a key to spacing the floor and contributing on O.

Melo is off tonight.....gonna need a strong finish to win this one.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Melo starting to heat up. ...been passing the ball fairly well too

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Good to see Chandler being active on the boards. ..

Lets puts this game away!