Players better than Amare Stoudimire

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I couldn't agree more KS3, the most frustrating part though is you see Amare checking in and that's it, we could play a no-name PF/C instead and nobody would notice. I said it last season, Amare should consider retirement. I mean, last year was a great moment, he played great, got a couple of 30 min. games where he put up some crazy numbers and then got injured again. If he retired back then everyone would remember him as a great player who always fought back and despite all the injuries was able to return once again and put in some quality minutes. Right now he's just a shadow of his former self. I'd love to see him finding the rythm again, but IMO it's very unlikely he'll be able to make any kind of impact on this team.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
His shot outside the paint used to be money as well. Either injuries or not enough playing time has effected it.

Maybe he should ask the Phoenix medical staff to help him out, or ask metro.

metrocard

Legend
I think Amare's confidence is shot as well as his physical prowess. He's done both ways and will do us a favor by retiring this winter. He needs to go home and be a family man.