Roster upgrade

Kiyaman

Legend
What Roster up-grade .... for a owner that dont know much bout the NBA, knew before training-camp began that we made some serious DOWN-Grades in the offseason, when he DEMOTED G.M. Glen Grunwald to a cubicle way in the back of the office by the time-clock. LOL

Kiyaman

Legend
Old-Heads vs New Heads

The Title of this thread shouldve been "Old-Heads vs new-heads"

Lastseason .. The "Old-Heads" gave us a 6-0 start, and a 8-1 beginning that took us to a 18-5 record early in the season when Melo was averaging 32 minutes per game. That all change when ISO-Melo demanded to play 40 minutes per game at the PF spot.
Making both Sheed & Camby bail-out with injuries to sit next to Amare on the bench in street clothe "The Ball Dont Lie".
Which forced Woody to give playingtime to rookie Chris Copeland who scored 28 points in a loss to the Houston Rockets to give us a 18-6 record.

The "new-heads" has got off to a slow start with a 1-3 record, plus a "TREEE n a Row" losses.
Maybe, just maybe, ISO-Melo shouldnt have average 42 minutes in each of the "new-heads" 4 games.
Now the "new-heads" have to do without the 7.0 post-defender Tyson Chandler for the next 20 games.
The "new-heads" plan-A did not work out so well, it's time for the "new-heads" to use plan-B.
I dont know what plan-B is .. but it must result in a 2-3 record to get Knicks Fans hype-up to believe we are contenders. I dont know what plan the "new-heads" will have in game 6 when the return of JRsmith is added to the rotation, but it better result in a 7 game win-streak to stop my first game-thread prediction of a Knicks 7-8 record in 15 games.

I missed Knicksince 93 input on the KO board ..
This guy really have a lot of faith in ISO-Melo, he remind me of all the A-Rod fans .. its not their fault for not reading between the lines of all the media hype for these high-price proffessional players.
JR.smith was our scoring-closer lastseason not ISO-Melo.