San Antonio Spurs @ New York Knicks 11/10/2013 12:00PM

petescud

Starter
Yeah, this makes Melo's value go down big time. If i was Mills and Dolan, its time to rebuild. I won't say who because i wouldn't keep many. Looks pretty bleak without any picks as far as filling a roster with quality pieces. Def wouldn't keep Melo with his pricetag. Chandler i think is a keeper as well as Metta. I would give Hardaway a chance again next season unless it meant him being part of a quality trade.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Truly a game to forget. What a waste of a great thread by Lercher!
Yeah, no joke, I got the impression I put much more effort in my GT than the Knicks on the floor. :lol:

But, it's still only 6 games into the season. If this trend continues I'll start worrying after 10 games and push the panic button after 25 or so games. Right now, I'm calling you all to calm down and relax, we're gonna be fine. :smokin:

Now on to Giants.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Yeah, no joke, I got the impression I put much more effort in my GT than the Knicks on the floor. :lol:

But, it's still only 6 games into the season. If this trend continues I'll start worrying after 10 games and push the panic button after 25 or so games. Right now, I'm calling you all to calm down and relax, we're gonna be fine. :smokin:

Now on to Giants.

Woody owes you an apology!

Broadway

All Star

Now on to Giants.

Naaahhh the sand in the hourglass has all but emptied to the other side...this borrowing of time approach only builds anger, bitterness, and resentment.

If you are honest with yourself and remove your heart away from rationale you'll fair better emotionally in the long run. We're done. What more than likely will happen if this continues, someone else is gonna get hurt because everyone is playing out of position and undisciplined basketball.

Watching the Spurs play should tell you everything one needs to know about how a basketball team should be ran and look no matter who is on the floor.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Spurs are everything Knicks are not.
Think about that.

Bargnani playing center and came up with only 1 rebound.

Felton is the worst starting PG in the NBA, officially.

Tim Hardaway Jr remains to be the most overrated rookie in the NBA.

JR Smith picking up right where he lefted off. His time has passed, his brain has degrowned his skill and he's becoming a dumber player each year. Keeping him longer will decrease his value.

Everyone on this roster needs to be traded except

Prigioni
Shumpert
World Peace
Anthony
Aldrich
Martin

Kiyaman

Legend

Now on to Giants.

You get a Grade-A on ur first GameThread of the season.
First impression mean alot ....
6-0 start lead to a 54 win season.
a 2-4 start leads to a loss series.
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
You get a Grade-A on ur first GameThread of the season.
First impression mean alot ....
6-0 start lead to a 54 win season.
a 2-4 start leads to a loss series.
:smokin::gony: :smokin:
It's actually the second one, I also made the Minnesota GT, but most of the graphics are already gone, deleted them from the server to make room for the new ones.

bigapple

Starter
that should be called

New York not Knicks but We dont play D and we dont play team we play one on one ISO n we shooting 3s AMAP

MELO was totaly alone in this team
no one can help him

if thing wont be changed Knicks can loose MELO

bigapple

Starter
ye and calendar is pretty huge Rockets Hawks Clipps Pacers Wizards Nets

lot games r on ESPN

i dont wana many games like vs Spurs

knicks-suck.jpg

metrocard

Legend
Aldrich needs to get more playing time. Plays 8 minutes grabs the second most rebounds on the team...plus 3 assist.

ughknicks.gif

Woodson doesn't understand the logic.

skisloper

Starter
I am telling you if LIN lights it up for the Rockets at MSG this Thursday then Woody will be a goner ( assuming Knicks lose the game and games this week )...........NO way DOLAN's EGO can deal with a NY POST headline of "LINSANITY HURTS THE KNICKS "

metrocard

Legend
I am telling you if LIN lights it up for the Rockets at MSG this Thursday then Woody will be a goner ( assuming Knicks lose the game and games this week )...........NO way DOLAN's EGO can deal with a NY POST headline of "LINSANITY HURTS THE KNICKS "

a TNT game, Houston have two B level centers in Asik and Howard...we have zero. I expect us to get blown out.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
You might be right I'm afraid, after today's disgrace Dolan called Woody on the carpet Daily News reports.

tiger0330

Legend
a TNT game, Houston have two B level centers in Asik and Howard...we have zero. I expect us to get blown out.
It would shock me if the Knicks win this one. They have a roster that has two bigs that can rebound and score inside a premier scorer in Harden and role players like Garcia and Casspi that can knock down the 3, it's going to be a long night.

bigapple

Starter
So right now its New York Dolan he started to guaranteees that Knicks will win @ Hawks

so what if Knicks loose both game @ hakws and vs Rockets?

What STAT done in Spurs game ?
how many mins played Udrih and Pablo
Felton was invisible totally