2013/11/13 New York Knicks @ Atlanta Hawks 8:00 PM

metrocard

Legend
Melo is tired of trying hard for this coach. He wants to try harder for the next assistant coach.
I know this team too well, I expected the Hawks to come back to lead the game into the 4th.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Woodson is just a quarter away from losing his job... I'm obviously against firing the HC after just seven games into the season, but Dolan is definitely not the most patient owner in the league and I can imagine him losing his cool after he publicly guaranteed a win against the Hawks.

metrocard

Legend
I'm not a THjr fan, but at least he's showing emotion on the court. That can win me more over easily.

Felton, Smith, Bargs and Melo look too lethargic from within. Soulless ass dudes. I know Melo is capable of playing like a man of possessed. He just gets by on pure talent.

Kiyaman

Legend
The 3rd quarter is where u see the flaws in our coaching-scheme with the 5-starters.
Woody shouldve let our bench line-up of .. K-Mart, Meta, THJ, and Prig stay on the court for a 11 minutes straight in the first half.
Im tired of all our starters geting their pts in the first-half, and become scoreless in the 2nd half

Meloball

Benchwarmer
to be honest i wanted knicks to lose this one... after all the threats that dolan made about winning this game “or else”. i felt change was needed and this win will pull us back into a false sense of calm again... no more looking at our issues and just going on as the knicks are. that or maybe i just dont have faith in woodsons favouritism type coachin anymore.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I was cheering for the Knicks to win as always, but I'm not happy either. Not enough ball movement and bad defense. This kind of basketball isn't gonna get this team far.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I'll take a win anyday, offense was clicking in the first half, if threes is the way to go, keep them coming. Defense still sucks but atleast they are trying way more than the other night against the spurs. Glad to see JR getting back to some of his groove. As for bargnani, he is the player of the game in my book. Yes, he wasn't great in defense, but i lost count of how many times people flew by our guards and he stepped up as the center to atleast try to contest. And for the love of God, i hope melo's improves on his shooting percentage

Red

TYPE-A
Despite the win the Knicks need to make some tough decisions:
Trade the farm for a superstar or high draft pick(s)
or
go to war and lose quick.

Felton cannot guard the point.
We will live and die by the 3... again.
We have no low post presence.
We can't lock down the paint nor rebound.
And TC will be out longer than expected knowing this training staff.

Unless Shump, JR, Barnani, or perhaps THJ is a star I guess

Kiyaman

Legend
:gony:Helluva 8 minute WIN :gony:

Props to Shump .. scoring was off, so Shump made it up with, 6 rb, 9 ast, 4 stl, 1 blk, and two important STOPS in crunchtime
(Shump just raised his trade-value)

Dolan will be expecting a WIN tomorow @MSG vs Rockets 6th man - Lin
Rockets loss tonite to Philly .. Lin went 9-15 from 3-ball line