Dwight Howard is very overrated, but

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
who the hell is gonna guard him and Asik tonight? I just looked up if they're still starting together and in the following article the guy says tonight it either ends or is put on hiatus:

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterocke...s-76ers-knicks-ending-howard-asik-experiment/

As overrated as Dwight is, the interior defense has been crap. K-Mart seems like the best choice, but who knows how long he can/will be played.

Well god forbid we release Chris Smith so we could maybe sign someone who could atleast give us help.

But to answer the question, K-Mart I guess lol.

Bargs will have 1 block on him just for fun.

tiger0330

Legend
Melo is a more complete player than DH. He's overrated for sure, low bball iq, no handle, can't shoot FT's and has no post game. I don't know why the Lakers were so hype to sign the guy to a 131M deal.

Asik dogged it in Philly, didn't play hard and Mchale benched him. That twin tower lineup sucks for the Rockets, they both can't shoot, both are terrible FT shooters, both are most effective when they play deep in the paint. They beat the Pacers twice in the preseason with Howard playing the 5 and various guys playing PF, they should go back to that.

Rob Low

Rotation player
The better question is who is Asik gonna guard. Melo will have a hard time keeping him off the glass but on offense at least we don't have to worry about him scoring on us. Dwight is gonna probably get 25 boards on us but as long as we keep everyone else in check we should have a chance to get the win.

bigapple

Starter
Melo is a more complete player than DH. He's overrated for sure, low bball iq, no handle, can't shoot FT's and has no post game. I don't know why the Lakers were so hype to sign the guy to a 131M deal.

Asik dogged it in Philly, didn't play hard and Mchale benched him. That twin tower lineup sucks for the Rockets, they both can't shoot, both are terrible FT shooters, both are most effective when they play deep in the paint. They beat the Pacers twice in the preseason with Howard playing the 5 and various guys playing PF, they should go back to that.

Maybe this is younger version on Shaq only what Shaq could do is dunks no jump shots no FT's lot travelling
and refs closing eyes on line violations and offensives and thats why lakers wanted him.

If i personaly can choose any center in this leage i can move for Bosh simply everything 3s ft's rebs blocks
well and Love rebs 3s ft's