2013/11/14 New York Knicks vs Houston Rockets 8:00 PM

metrocard

Legend
LMAO, Melo gets hacked 20 times in the paint just to get some Free Throw attempts.

Harden gets breathe on, gets free throws.

The NBA.
This is the NBA.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Melo, you're an idiot...

edit: I love Melo's effort, I mean 43 points and 10 rebs is freaking impressive, but 2 such dumb plays in the crunch? Seriously?

metrocard

Legend
I wonder how Kiyaman feels about Bargs not getting a shot attempt in the last 7 minutes ... I know Melo has 43 points, but ball movement alway leads to a more efficient shot.

Iso Melo is always a hit and miss.

metrocard

Legend
Come on my *****, that is not a continuation? **** the NBA. I'm about to be done with sport like the NFL. Boxing and Futbol only for me.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED
Only Us!!

tiger0330

Legend
ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED
Only Us!!
ROBBED Big time.

petescud

Starter
Besides Bargnani, Melo has little help...Can't win this way. Hope i'm wrong but it looks like a lot of heartbreak for us Knick fans this year

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I don't give a **** about the officiating. Our bench did nothing tonight. NOTHING. Hardaway got us some points and that's it. Melo and Bargnani were the ones who kept us in the game for most of the time. I don't know what rest of the guys were doing, but certainly not playing an NBA game.

But I gotta admit, I hate the NBA rules, they basically give the advantage to the team commiting a foul/violation. It's crazy, there should be an advantage rule in place, similar to the one in soccer. In that case Melo's three would have counted.