Knicks trying to trade for Rondo

Broadway

All Star
I think this trade is for Melo's sake...he wants to play with Rondo but since we gace away all our draft picks it won't happen

It is....Love and Rondo are in Melo's BLACK GENTLEMAN'S CLUB BOOK.....I bet you he doesn't close the deal on a first date.....lol!

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
This is not going to happen. Celtics actually have a management team that know know something about basketball as opposed to our management whose only knowledge of basketball is that it is a spherical object.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
The Knicks can easily obtain Rondo if we take Gerald Wallace and Courtney Lee along with him but their contracts are death sentences. Better to just ride out this awful season and clear the books.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Do you understand Wallace and Lees contract situation or did you just read the part where we could get Rondo?

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Did you not read Danny Ainge's direct quote or are you gonna act like a blind bat on an emotional roller coaster?

Yes I saw his quote, and the only reason is because New Yorks offer was laughable.

We offered Iman, STAT, and Felton for Rondo alone. We never said we'd take back Lee and Wallace which is exactly what the Celtics are looking for, if we are desperate enough to need Rondo then the trade would easily happen because the Celtics would be getting rid of 2 disgustingly bad contracts. If the Knicks took Rondo, Lee and Wallace, it would be a terrible decisions and clearly we wouldnt want to win anytime soon. So that is why, Rajon Rondo is not a Knick. Not because of a fairy tale but because we're not stupid enough to cripple our financial situation............yet

Broadway

All Star
Yes I saw his quote, and the only reason is because New Yorks offer was laughable.

We offered Iman, STAT, and Felton for Rondo alone. We never said we'd take back Lee and Wallace which is exactly what the Celtics are looking for, if we are desperate enough to need Rondo then the trade would easily happen because the Celtics would be getting rid of 2 disgustingly bad contracts. If the Knicks took Rondo, Lee and Wallace, it would be a terrible decisions and clearly we wouldnt want to win anytime soon. So that is why, Rajon Rondo is not a Knick. Not because of a fairy tale but because we're not stupid enough to cripple our financial situation............yet

Wrong they will trade Wallace and Lee possibly Humphries for Stat as a salary dump. Not even sure they'd do that to be honest. He's not looking to trade Rondo otherwise a deal would have been completed.

Goodness Gracious...you need help

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Wrong they will trade Wallace and Lee possibly Humphries for Stat as a salary dump. Not even sure they'd do that to be honest. He's not looking to trade Rondo otherwise a deal would have been completed.

Goodness Gracious...you need help

.......You must not of understood what I said. Someone else can try explaining to him that the Knicks wont take Lee and Wallace because of their contracts unless it includes Rondo and even then the Knicks would have a hard time agreeing.

Broadway

All Star
.......You must not of understood what I said. Someone else can try explaining to him that the Knicks wont take Lee and Wallace because of their contracts unless it includes Rondo and even then the Knicks would have a hard time agreeing.

Okay now you're doing this.....

tumblr_m6yaucAaF81ru8w9wo1_500.gif

You said "Knicks could easily obtain Rondo if they took back Wallace and Lee".....<---------Sorry you're dead wrong

Please stop while you're behind. Since you got called out on it, you're trying to flip the position of strength on negotiations...Get this straight there is no one on our roster the Celtics truly want otherwise we would have heard from Ainge by now. What we do know there is someone on the roster the Knicks want....FACTOMONDO.

GET IT!!!!!

GOT IT!!!!!

GOOD!!!!!!

NY17KNICKS

&#9733;Melo Mafia&#9733;
Okay now you're doing this.....

tumblr_m6yaucAaF81ru8w9wo1_500.gif

You said "Knicks could easily obtain Rondo if they took back Wallace and Lee".....<---------Sorry you're dead wrong

Please stop while you're behind. Since you got called out on it, you're trying to flip the position of strength on negotiations...Get this straight there is no one on our roster the Celtics truly want otherwise we would have heard from Ainge by now. What we do know there is someone on the roster the Knicks want....FACTOMONDO.

GET IT!!!!!

GOT IT!!!!!

GOOD!!!!!!

What the f**k are you talking about? I SAID IF THE KNICKS TOOK BACK WALLACE AND LEE WE COULD EASILY GET RONDO.
Then I went on to say THE KNICKS WILL ONLY TAKE WALLACE AND LEE IF IT INCLUDES RONDO...

what are you not getting? The Knicks at this moment have told the Celtics they dont want Lee & Wallace. That is why Rondo is not a Knick. what are you missing dude?

KingCharles34

All Star
Whose our new gm again? This offer is delusional and insulting. I get the Grundles mixed up but I bet this trade idea would never even come into the mind of Ernie or Glen.

I'm not even a big Rondo fan but this is embarrassing like someone said in one of the first few posts in this thread

Kiyaman

Legend
Originally Posted by petescud
Regardless of who we are trading, why do we have to appear so desparate....its only going to lead to a lopsided trade in the other teams favor...maybe its just the NY media...lets hope we do well in the trade that seems imminent to happen...

BINGO!!!!!!!!!

We don't know how to get anything accomplished is Stealth Mode....even a stuffed animal knows our plans, that's how out in the open we are. This isn't the media, no we really are that desperate. The main reason Rondo is a target because Melo has sent a mandate to mgmt to trade for him...Funny thing is Melo has no idea how much of his BS Rondo would not put up with.

Rondo is not a scorer, he is one of the top pass-first PG in the league, who strives off of steady ball-movement, and design written plays.
In other words .. Rondo would be unhappy with teammates that keep stoppin the ball, holdin the ball, and dribble the shot-clock out.
Im sure Rondo have a "no-trade-clause" in his contract. And if forced Rondo will stay injured ala Larry Johnson/Mcdyess.
Rondo dont want to have anything to do with ISO-Melo & JRsmith.

The Rondo to the Knicks in a trade are all hype-rumors .... that will blow up in G.M. Dolan's face

Kiyaman

Legend
This is not going to happen. Celtics actually have a management team that know know something about basketball as opposed to our management whose only knowledge of basketball is that it is a spherical object.

Sorry .. The Celtricks got the worst management in the NBA starting with Ainge.
Keven Mchale put the Celtricks on the contender-map by giving them a top-3 Super-Star KG