New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers 11/20/2013 7:00PM

Hill won't even miss another wide open look from beyond the arc. We can't just hope for them to miss, we have to take the perimeter away.

Well, at least we're probably going to have a really awesome final shot here in these last 5 seconds. Bicycle kick from 29 feet anyone?

metrocard

Legend
I promise you if that Melo shooting that 3, no foul would of been called. It'll be funny if Melo gets fouled within these last 5 seconds.

Personally, I feel like I've learned so much about what a foul is and is not tonight. If your jersey says 'New York' try not to breathe too hard on the other guy, if your jersey says anything else, just use a little lube when you rape the other guy and you're good.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'm wondering how many potential game winners Melo missed/hit as a Knick... must be something like 20/1. *Clutch*

This is bad, fellas. As bad as it can get. This is a the kind of loss a franchise like ours with an owner like ours cannot handle. Complete and utter meltdown in every sense of the word. Some great efforts mixed in there, but overall, just a complete dumpster fire when it comes to the bottom line.