Some optimistic thoughts

knickerbocker12

Benchwarmer
Knicks have had three tough losses this year- Chicago, Houston, Indiana. In each of those games, they just needed one more thing to go their way to pull out the W.

Chicago- Rose hits the contested shot to win it by 1.
Houston- Melo could have gotten continuation on that shot. If he hit the free throw, they go up by 1.
Indiana- Shump fouled George, but refs usually let that go!

That would put the Knicks at 6-5. 4-3 without Chandler.

I hate what-if scenarios, what's done is done. BUT, this is truth.

When the NY media is blasting 3-8 in your face, I'd probably question my ability too.

I have confidence that this team will pull it together. There IS a of talent. There may not be any other "superstars", but there are a lot of dynamic players that aren't dead weight! They will eventually sit down and think, "we're better than this". That's when they start winning some games, building up their confidence and team chemistry.

petescud

Starter
Agreed....sadly, just like the game of Pool, close is still a loss...I agree the NBA would had done well to give Melo that 3 point play....its our luck, unfortunately

the refs hate us cause to them we are cry babies, and its costing games

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I like this post. Very optimistic, but i agree with some of your points.
As i said before, we have some good players and our record should be much better than 3-8.
I dont want to repeate my opinion about Woody and Felton as you may know it by now. Also i dont want to ruin such a positive thread.
A coach and a starting point guard are two major components for succes of any NBA team obviously.
Lets hope that players stay together, play hard every game and Woodson finally figuers out the correct starting five and logical rotation.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
You do realise that they kicked our asses last year without Rose?

I beleive Bulls play better without Rose. Rose is a great player when in shape, but at point guard position he dominates the ball too much, shoots too much for a pg. , as a result takes his teammates out of the offencive flow. Media will never say this, but its true.
In my team, he would be playing at shooting guard position.
I bet Bulls coach is happy to lose Rose and play without him. Less expectations, less hit for the coach if they fail in the playoffs.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I beleive Bulls play better without Rose. Rose is a great player when in shape, but at point guard position he dominates the ball too much, shoots too much for a pg. , as a result takes his teammates out of the offencive flow. Media will never say this, but its true.
In my team, he would be playing at shooting guard position.
I bet Bulls coach is happy to lose Rose and play without him. Less expectations, less hit for the coach if they fail in the playoffs.

You do realise that they kicked our asses last year without Rose?

alot of that had to do with the play of Nate Robinson who they no longer have.