Knicks MSG streams through league pass?

oshi

Benchwarmer
During the trial they never had them, I'm in wisconsin but I was wondering if they added MSG broadcasting streams now. It'd be nice to able to watch games through my phone but without walt and breen, having to listen to other team's broadcasting, it's just not worth it

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
You never had them probably because only the actual subscribers of the premium package got this home/away feed feature. I subscribed for a monthly premium package and the moment the RS started I could switch between home/away broadcast.

uber

Benchwarmer
You never had them probably because only the actual subscribers of the premium package got this home/away feed feature. I subscribed for a monthly premium package and the moment the RS started I could switch between home/away broadcast.

I have the premium package but it's just only home/away for me too.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I have the premium package but it's just only home/away for me too.
Yeah, but that's was oshi's question, right? Depending on whether the Knicks are the home/away team you chose the right option and get the MSG broadcast unless it's a nationally televised game.

bigapple

Starter
point is i am still thinkin what is that league pass

this is local fox sport channels like fox sport detroit /indiana / or fox sport west north west during chicago games WGN chicago heat games is SUN SPorts this is local channel

but i dont know if for FOX Sport u need bonus pay only DirecTV subscriber can answer that.

and NBA league pass is something kind PPV service paying once per month or entire season.....?