New York Knicks @ Portland Trail Blazers 11/25/2013 10:00PM

Kiyaman

Legend
SO THEN YOU ARE SAYING IT'S WOODSONS FAULT THAT HE'S LOST CONTROL.

You're losing your point Kiya. Stick to something.

I been BLAMING Woodson, ISO-Melo, and JR throughout the 2012-13 season, where u been.
Congradulation!!!
We actually outscored our oponent in the 3rd qrt. this season (our 3rd time) with ISO-Melo playing the entire 3rd qtr.

petescud

Starter
Bad pass (shump) poor rotations and young legs (Blazers)...its going to be hard to win against tough teams with this roster

LeFlume

All Star
I don't think we can win 30 games with this team. 25-27 wins..bottom of the barrel, from first to worst. :barf:

Kiyaman

Legend
For the first time this season, I was hoping to see a bigman-lineup of Stat, K-Mart, and Meta .. Woody still refuse to put those 3 bigmen on the court together.

metrocard

Legend
lol Woodson tries to win the game with a Anthony Bargnani Stoudimire front court.

No f*cks given about defense.

Meloball

Benchwarmer
For the first time this season, I was hoping to see a bigman-lineup of Stat, K-Mart, and Meta .. Woody still refuse to put those 3 bigmen on the court together.

c
woodsons combo #178 will come out in a few games. his still testing his rotations man

Curse of the Bargnani.
It took us Raptors fans 7 years to get rid of him. I hope you guys can pass on the blackhole to someone else soon.