Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Play him but take away minutes only from JR

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Play him but only take away minutes from Shumpert

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Paul1355

All Star
Woodson's loyalty to Jr Smith and Iman Shumpert is going to cost him his job. The Knicks need offense desperatly and Tim Hardaway has put up productive minutes and can hit shots when called upon. We should all see by now that we have to give this kid a shot and bench the players Woodson is loyal to.

If not Woodson will not be coaching this team and his two favorite players will be traded.

Who agrees with me that Tim Hardaway needs to take away minutes from Shump and JR now???

petescud

Starter
If i was our coach, i'd go with the hot hand....Tonight it was THJ. Make the guys earn their minutes (STAT and Metta included)...why hasn't Murry/Aldrich logged many minutes

bigapple

Starter
again Felton 37 minutes 3-9 ans 3 TO's
STAT 15 mins 2-7
MWP 4 mins totaly shame
JR 32 mins 5-13
Palbo 5 minutes no shot

if Woody will be keeping still same scenario with guys that brings nothing in offense that really will be road to draft.

metrocard

Legend
Woodson's loyalty to Jr Smith and Iman Shumpert is going to cost him his job. The Knicks need offense desperatly and Tim Hardaway has put up productive minutes and can hit shots when called upon. We should all see by now that we have to give this kid a shot and bench the players Woodson is loyal to.

If not Woodson will not be coaching this team and his two favorite players will be traded.

Who agrees with me that Tim Hardaway needs to take away minutes from Shump and JR now???

54lbn.jpg

Paul1355

All Star

LOL I did have gf....anyways no surprise to me that I post this thread a few days before he drops 21 and goes 5 for 8 against the Pelicans....it is a bad sign when fans are thinking of the right moves before the coach. I said the same about Copeland for months before he finally got his shot and he was used too late. I think Woodson's loyalty to JR and Shump has put him in this streak. Along with terrible team defense that Woody was known for teaching well. smh

metrocard

Legend
LOL I did have gf....anyways no surprise to me that I post this thread a few days before he drops 21 and goes 5 for 8 against the Pelicans....it is a bad sign when fans are thinking of the right moves before the coach. I said the same about Copeland for months before he finally got his shot and he was used too late. I think Woodson's loyalty to JR and Shump has put him in this streak. Along with terrible team defense that Woody was known for teaching well. smh

Just jokes.

I think Woodson won't play Tim and let him develop his game over the sake of JR Smith.

JR Smith has a new contract, I don't think Smith would of been resigned if Woodson wasn't coach of the Knicks. I'm sure Woodson spoke to the front office and personally insisted that Smith should be resigned.

Even when JR is playing bad, Woodson is loyal and doesn't let that get in the way of Smith's PT.

I'm not even a fan of Tim Hardaway Jr. but the facts are the facts....this season...

Tim Hardaway Jr. has been a much more efficiency shooter than JR Smith and has shown more aggressive and spirit on the court, Tim is in his rookie season and Smith is in his 9th season of the NBA I believe.

It's a bad situation for us, JR Smith won't lose his role despite how poorly he's playing.

Only way for it to happen is if we lose to Brooklyn and Woodson gets fired on the spot.

Paul1355

All Star
Just jokes.

I think Woodson won't play Tim and let him develop his game over the sake of JR Smith.

JR Smith has a new contract, I don't think Smith would of been resigned if Woodson wasn't coach of the Knicks. I'm sure Woodson spoke to the front office and personally insisted that Smith should be resigned.

Even when JR is playing bad, Woodson is loyal and doesn't let that get in the way of Smith's PT.

I'm not even a fan of Tim Hardaway Jr. but the facts are the facts....this season...

Tim Hardaway Jr. has been a much more efficiency shooter than JR Smith and has shown more aggressive and spirit on the court, Tim is in his rookie season and Smith is in his 9th season of the NBA I believe.

It's a bad situation for us, JR Smith won't lose his role despite how poorly he's playing.

Only way for it to happen is if we lose to Brooklyn and Woodson gets fired on the spot.

I agree however I am a fan of Hardaway because he is a spark.

Woodson should be fired right now