The Nuggets Continue To Rise?.?

Broadway

All Star
Why is this the case? They've had no Gallo/McGee and a rookie head coach. They've won 6 in a row and 8 of their last 10. Currently sit 6th in the west but could easily be Top 4 by next week.

Mozgov has had some pretty impressive games off the bench and every since Chandler came back they've been pretty invincible. They have a Top 5 offense(#1 last year) in the league and rising.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I don't get why people complain about the Melo trade. Gallo and Chandler has been hurt a lot haven't they? Not trading for Melo wouldn't have gotten us Ty Lawson, Nen?, etc.

I originally didn't like it, but I changed my mind soon after.

It's the picks the Knicks orginazation traded away I hate.

Kiyaman

Legend
My question is, why is this Knicks related?

Why? Will Chandler, Gallo, and Mozgov started the NBA as Knicks .... And Goldenboy Melo think he's still in Denver

Ty Lawson was suppose to be a rookie in New York.
Ty Lawson was for sell on his draft night (Class of Rubio), it took Minny a month to sell Lawson to Denver.
Walsh was so busy trying to lower the salary-cap, while Dantoni succeded in lowering players attitude in wanting to play for the Knicks.

Broadway

All Star
I don't get why people complain about the Melo trade. Gallo and Chandler has been hurt a lot haven't they? Not trading for Melo wouldn't have gotten us Ty Lawson, Nen?, etc.

I originally didn't like it, but I changed my mind soon after.

It's the picks the Knicks orginazation traded away I hate.

I'm a little confused….

Are you saying only judge the trade based on the health of Gallo and Chandler

and

Are you saying had we not given up the picks we could have/couldn't improved the team going forward with Gallo and Chandler?

Ty Lawson was picked #18….9 picks below Jordan Hill and as Walsh was clearing cap I'd find a little harder to believe Walsh had he drafted Lawson in D'Antoni's offense…..he couples him with Effries for salary dumpage….

It's not like Melo has been a strong bill of health himself(he's missed some games for us)…Keep in mind he's trying to avoid shoulder surgery but judging by the year he's having I'd say his candidacy for surgery has risen while we contemplate paying near $150mil.

Getting back to the picks…Denver will get our pick this year, hence their RISING. If our season proves to produce lottery results it only means we'll make them stronger not only for 2014-2015 but also for 2016-2017(when they have swap rights again).

Once again what was the original purpose trading for Melo?