New York Knicks @ Brooklyn Nets 12/05/2013 7:00PM

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
I just want Hardaway to have a great game. No expectations for anything else. Knicks lose and I want Woodson GONE!!!!

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Both teams are disfunctional, but Nets will have a better excuse if they lose this game. Few of their key players are still out, we are only missing Tyson
I say we are under more pressure to win the game than Nets.

Exactly^^

Hopefully we could see something like this

Just an all out slugfest, with the Knicks being the victims and 3-4 Nets being suspended 30-40 games for attacking the Knicks, leaving the Nets as the worst team in the NBA.

I hope it doesn't get that far. Just some hard ball and a lot of scrappy playing. Now if Tyson Chandler and Paul Pierce were playing...it might just get to that point. A lot of emotional players on both teams, but I can easily see PP And TC at the head of it all...if they brawl. MWP elbows and Honey nut Cheerios all over the place.

LeFlume

All Star
IF one more loss it's all it takes for Woody to get sacked then i'm im all for it. Go Nets :boohoo:

Im so tired of coach. We need a new voice in the locker room.

Rob Low

Rotation player
If we can't beat this Nets team without D will,Pierce,Terry and Kirilenko then we should just forfeit the rest of the season

My prediction for opposing player who we won't defend for some reason and will have another career game against us, Alan Anderson. Let's go Knicks!

Bargs with the driving dunk! Tell me this kid can't be a piece on a good team with the right surrounding pieces.

Kiyaman

Legend
We will have a Winner and we will have a Loser .... The Knicks are suppose to blowout the Nets by 20 points or more

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I like what i see, we're scoring from any position, this is going to be a helluva game!

Both these teams play such low effort team defense. It's like All-Star game intensity defense out there.

Up by 15, we go to the lineup of death: Melo, Stat, Bargs, JR Smith, Felton. If this doesn't work, I think I hate your guts Woodson.

skisloper

Starter
Up by 15, we go to the lineup of death: Melo, Stat, Bargs, JR Smith, Felton. If this doesn't work, I think I hate your guts Woodson.

Jr playing point. Nice ddefenses by jr on joe j easy lay up. Come on woody be smart we have a good star

Woodson is a magician, he makes a 15 point lead magically turn into a 7 point lead with a few simple substitutions. Slight of hand master!