woodson should be fired because he's getting punked by his own players

erivera

Benchwarmer
woodson loves to act like he's some great coach, but clearly what he's saying isn't getting through to the players. the players play knowing they won't be punished for their play by sitting on the bench for awhile. it's absurd that this team constantly plays no defense and makes no effort a lot of nights, but the same players get minutes. tour'e and cole need to at least get some important minutes to see what they can do. it's also absurd this guy is claiming to be a defensive minded coach. making stupid faces at players and benching the wrong players, doesn't show me your commitment to defense.

lastly, i'm 100% confident that a lot of players on this team want woodson to be the coach because they're comfortable with him there, and if another guy comes in they may not get the same leeway woodson gives them. for most of these guys to win, they need a coach who isn't gonna be their best friend which is basically what woodson is.

metrocard

Legend
Whenever I look at Woodson, I just see another taint in Knicks history. That 54 win season seems so long ago.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
well we should tread lightly cus any coach we bring after better be super best friends with melo or hes gonna leave

bigapple

Starter
I will w8 for Chanlder

and will look again how this team is working when Felton is not there

JR and Felton have to leave ASAP

Shumpert was so close to scorless game again

It's starting to gain momentum that if Woodson gets fired then Allan Houston will become interim coach. As much as I think it might be time for Woodson to leave, that is not the direction we need to take at all.

Broadway

All Star
well we should tread lightly cus any coach we bring after better be super best friends with melo or hes gonna leave

Which would be the ultimate sign of better things to come?.as long as he(Meloser) stays we'll be a laughingstock joke of a franchise.

metrocard

Legend
It's starting to gain momentum that if Woodson gets fired then Allan Houston will become interim coach. As much as I think it might be time for Woodson to leave, that is not the direction we need to take at all.

I wouldn't mind Houston here, but not with this roster.

We need young coachable guys for H20.

Kiyaman

Legend

I wonder why owner Dolan Fired the GM at the start of training-camp, and never replace the GM.

No GM equal no firing a 3-13 HC..
No GM equal no trading players ..
No draft picks equal no use for a GM on draft night.

5-15 record ....
Who put the 2013-14 Knicks team together (minus Stat & Melo), the GM Dolan Fired at the start of training-camp.