New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls 12/11/2013 8:00PM

Tired of this Bulls team. They play with all the mental toughness and discipline that we don't have. Our guys are finally playing hard, but these other guys play to tear out your heart.

Did you guys see that girl behind Thibs fanning herself? She's all hot and bothered being so close to good coaching, Knicks fans' bodies don't know how to handle that.

I don't care that we blew a big lead, this was a gritty win for us. Melo, Stat, Prigs, and Kmart all made plays when we needed them. Too bad about Shump going out hurt, but if the rest of these guys can gel, we have a chance to be a routinely watchable team again.

knicksman20

Benchwarmer
On a side note, Jon Barry & Mike Tirico provided some of the worst commentary I've heard in a long time. I don't ever want to hear neither of them call a game. They were trash!!!

bigapple

Starter
what u expected Barry was in Spurs and ESPN are Knicks haters Barry is way better than Doug statistics geek Collins.

It was boring game by two slump teams but Bulls playd D

5 mins more and Bulls would win that game

i dont know when Woodson will understand that this team is working when there is no Felton and JR

anyway something happend ith Shumper his last 3 games when 2 are scoreless.

what u expected Barry was in Spurs and ESPN are Knicks haters Barry is way better than Doug statistics geek Collins.

It was boring game by two slump teams but Bulls playd D

5 mins more and Bulls would win that game

i dont know when Woodson will understand that this team is working when there is no Felton and JR

anyway something happend ith Shumper his last 3 games when 2 are scoreless.

You thought that was a boring game? Wow, I thought that was one of the 4 or 5 exciting games we've played all year so far.

knicksman20

Benchwarmer
what u expected Barry was in Spurs and ESPN are Knicks haters Barry is way better than Doug statistics geek Collins.It was boring game by two slump teams but Bulls playd D5 mins more and Bulls would win that gamei dont know when Woodson will understand that this team is working when there is no Felton and JRanyway something happend ith Shumper his last 3 games when 2 are scoreless.
Doug Collins is MILES better than both of those two clowns yesterday. I'd gladly listen to his commentary because he can stay neutral, on topic, & drop stats to justify his opinion. Last night's chemistry was horrible, the commentary was atrocious, & they generally had no clue what was going on. I hope other people complain about them so we won't hear them on air at the same time again

Kiyaman

Legend
Im Back .... with the reason we must trade ISO-Melo ASAP for 2014 & 2016 draft picks.
There was no reason for Melo to receive 40 minutes of playingtime in this game.

The 1st quarter Chicago took the lead 17-15 .. Melo played 12 minutes in the 1st qtr.
The 2nd quarter the first 7 minutes had NO-Melo, we took over the game to take a 20 point lead.
The 3rd quarter we traded points 22-22, Melo played 12 minutes in the the 3rd qtr.
The 4th quarter Melo started in a slump going 1-8 giving Chicago the chance to tie the score at 74-74
Melo played 11 minutes in the 4th qtr. .. Lets do the math on losing a 23 point lead with Melo playing 23 minutes in the 2nd-half of the game.

Mike Woodson wouldve lost this game if he did not keep Melo out of the game for 7 straight minutes in the 2nd qtr.
Why?
At tip-off throughout the first qtr. the Knicks players showed no effort at all in their performance to win or take advantage of a injury-ridden Chicago Bulls team with a 7 man rotation.
Mike Woodson and Melo looked worried throughout the entire game, knowing the TEAM is mad as hell playing each game just so ISO-Melo could get (30-10) stat, rather than WIN the game.
Woodson is afraid to take Melo out of the game, or sit Melo on the bench longer than 5 minutes.
Melo's bad-decision-making, and isolation-leadership does not belong in every single lineup change we make for 48 minutes per game .. our most minute played player has lead the Knicks to a 6-15 record.
Great Win from the players that started the 2nd quarter of the game :thumbsup::gony: :thumbsup:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Im Back .... with the reason we must trade ISO-Melo ASAP for 2014 & 2016 draft picks.
There was no reason for Melo to receive 40 minutes of playingtime in this game.

The 1st quarter Chicago took the lead 17-15 .. Melo played 12 minutes in the 1st qtr.
The 2nd quarter the first 7 minutes had NO-Melo, we took over the game to take a 20 point lead.
The 3rd quarter we traded points 22-22, Melo played 12 minutes in the the 3rd qtr.
The 4th quarter Melo started in a slump going 1-8 giving Chicago the chance to tie the score at 74-74
Melo played 11 minutes in the 4th qtr. .. Lets do the math on losing a 23 point lead with Melo playing 23 minutes in the 2nd-half of the game.

Mike Woodson wouldve lost this game if he did not keep Melo out of the game for 7 straight minutes in the 2nd qtr.
Why?
At tip-off throughout the first qtr. the Knicks players showed no effort at all in their performance to win or take advantage of a injury-ridden Chicago Bulls team with a 7 man rotation.
Mike Woodson and Melo looked worried throughout the entire game, knowing the TEAM is mad as hell playing each game just so ISO-Melo could get (30-10) stat, rather than WIN the game.
Woodson is afraid to take Melo out of the game, or sit Melo on the bench longer than 5 minutes.
Melo's bad-decision-making, and isolation-leadership does not belong in every single lineup change we make for 48 minutes per game .. our most minute played player has lead the Knicks to a 6-15 record.
Great Win from the players that started the 2nd quarter of the game :thumbsup::gony: :thumbsup:

At no point did you mention any reasons this is Melos fault and not the coach allowing it to happen.

Kiyaman

Legend
At no point did you mention any reasons this is Melos fault and not the coach allowing it to happen.
"Woodson is afraid to take Melo out of the game, or sit Melo on the bench longer than 5 minutes." Owner Jim Dolan structured the Carmelo Anthony trade, 3 days later increase on seats in MSG. ISO-Melo is Dolan's Goldenboy .... Recall Dolan gave Allan Houston a $100M contract in 1999.

Last edited: