Knicks trying to trade for Kyle Lowery

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m Knicks had interest in Denver's Andre Miller, but focusing now on trying to make deal for Toronto's Kyle Lowry, sources tell Yahoo

NBA Legion ‏@MySportsLegion 2m
Knicks discussing a trade with the Raptors that would send Kyle Lowry to New York.

Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeck now
Raymond Felton would likely be sent to TOR in any deal for Lowry, tho Knicks would need to include more salary (MWP?) to make it work.

If Shumpert is involved I'm f**king done. However, it seems the Raptors just want to clear his contract so I don't think Shump is being discussed unless Dolan hates him this much. But guys, we're close to getting rid of Felton! maybe Jr can go too!

metrocard

Legend
I rather not trade a first or Tim.Lowry is Felton is defense. Solid PG but not a PG who will change this team.

metrocard

Legend
Knicks need to be careful dealing with Ujiri. Before you know it we'll wake up naked, cold, and without our draft picks for the next 20 seasons.

bigapple

Starter
Kyle Lowry played in Memphis and Houson with both of them he was in playoffs

Felton must go but Lowry is not worth more player and any draft picks

Knicks need any PG for trade Felton is simply miserable

MWP and SHUMP must stay

tiger0330

Legend
Looks like it would have to be Shump and Felton to make this work salary wise. If its Timmy and Felton the Knicks would have to include another asset. Screw Ujiri if he wants either Shump or Timmy, Lowry isn't worth it for a less than 1 year rental.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Looks like it would have to be Shump and Felton to make this work salary wise. If its Timmy and Felton the Knicks would have to include another asset. Screw Ujiri if he wants either Shump or Timmy, Lowry isn't worth it for a less than 1 year rental.

The deal right now is Felton and Metta World Peace. The Knicks are refusing to add the 2018 first round pick but we all know they'll break. Now if they add T-Hard instead....That'd be too much for me to handle.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Sometimes I get the feeling the dudes in the Knicks front office are trying trades on NBA 2K, then picking up the phone and saying some **** like "well we crunched the numbers and it seems to work, what do you think?"

bigapple

Starter
i want totally dissmiss this trade

get FELTON and cash taking 2 guys for average Lowery is not proper move

if MWP i will b miss him New yorker 3s shooter good D but limited time by Woody again

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
BTW, what did you expect? Toronto wants to unload Lowry, but they wanna get some value in return. They ain't gonna take Felton and 2068 protected 2nd round pick for Christ's sake. This is how NBA deals are made. So, if you want Lowry, you have to know the deal will likely include Shump/Hardaway and a 1st rounder.

metrocard

Legend
These two seem unfazed by the rumors
BbUu0c0IgAAm2PQ.jpg

Broadway

All Star
According to Wojo Dolan is so paranoid by Masai he probably isn't capable of getting any deals done going forward. This is what happens when you always make a habit of overpaying…. teams will always demand you overpay. At the same time this organization needs to be capable of getting deals done. Oh and if he clearly felt he won the Carmelo trade, then he wouldn't and shouldn't care about public perception….because really if that's the case why is Woodson still coaching this team and why did he rehire Mills? Talk about shook

Last edited:
I can live with Felton, MWP, and 2018 1st round pick for Lowry, because, honestly, I'm not sure how long from now is 2018, but it seems pretty far away.

Kiyaman

Legend
According to Wojo Dolan is so paranoid by Masai he probably isn't capable of getting any deals done going forward. This is what happens when you always make a habit of overpaying teams will always demand you overpay. At the same time this organization needs to be capable of getting deals done. Oh and if he clearly felt he won the Carmelo trade, then he wouldn't and shouldn't care about public perception?.because really if that's the case why is Woodson still coaching this team and why did he rehire Mills?Talk about shook
This is another Knicks JOKE .. Lowry!!! com'on Have anyone been watching Lowry performance the past two seasons in Toronto? Lowry equal Felton .. the two are decent 20 minute backup PG in the NBA. Lowry did well in Houston with HC Adeleman calling out the majority of plays .. Lowry played his best ball coming off the bench to back-up Brooks in Houston. Woody is not HC Adeleman, Woody has one play "give the ball to Melo to score". This have to be a media joke to convince the NO-GM Knicks to use Felton as the scape-goat for a 6-15 record by trading for Lowry LMAO. Lastnight, Felton had nothing to do with the Knicks losing a 23 point lead to a injury-ridden Bulls team.