New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 12/18/2013 8:00PM

Woodson going after THJ and Murry so far and to a lesser extent Bargs. Does that mean he thinks those guys are the only ones making bad plays or that he thinks those are the only 3 guys who are coachable?

How come broken down old men like KMart and MWP can make so many slick plays, but our younger, more athletic guys all look like they are playing while tripping acid?

Kiyaman

Legend
I dont believe it .. Meta comes in the game we down by two pts, 4 minutes later we're winning by 11.
Woodson takes Meta out after 4 minutes .. (spot-minutes is why we r 7-17)

Without MWP's efforts, we are losing this game by at least 5 or 6 points. We are TERRIBLE right now. The Bucks have literally no one and they might be able to run us off the court if we're not careful. Plus, us leading at the end of the 3rd quarter won't matter crap since Woodson will so overplay Melo and Udrih to get us there, we won't have any play worth a crap in the 4th again. This team, this friggin team.

Our guards' defensive play is hard to watch. Bucks outshooting use 17 to 5 in free throw attempts so far because they are penetrating right past our guards.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
btw this game alone is another reason why I think Shumpert is 100% tradeable.

Would I? Not right now unless the package is very very nice.