New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 12/18/2013 8:00PM

tiger0330

Legend
We all can say whatever we want tonight, but the sad truth is we are having a hard time beating even the worst teams in the league...Granted we have injuries, and a coach that doesn't remember to call time outs. And veteran players that don't help him when he forgets. But the sad truth is Melo wants quite a bit of money to play for us, and it strangleholds us, limits us to buy guys like STAT, JR and Bargs. We'll never win with this logic. I think if i was Dolan i'd seriously have a plan B .... I'll bet the entire Bucks payroll is that of STAT and Melo....and they gave us fits
And the Bucks didn't even have their best player OJ Mayo on the floor along with no Caron Butler, Gary Neal and Larry Sanders. They squeaked by with a win against the worst team in the league that was undermanned, I can't see the Knicks winning with the schedule getting a lot tougher. This is really looking like a lost season but I have no confidence in Dolan's hand picked stooge Steve Mills rebuilding this team.

bigapple

Starter
This is Disgrace this is disaster this is totally complete mess.

Knicks without Chalder are LAME team

MELO scored just 9 fields goals in entire game he is so insain and searching for contant

he playing style is terrible. No drviing into paint
he is playing like JR 1 on 1 he is keeping distance as close as possible vs opponents
when others are shooting from wide open

Shump offence is terrible again

Woodson totaly lost this team his decisions his subs are terrible
this time refs also lil bit fooked up this thing

but over 30 lead changes 2 OT with LAME team this is disgrace

NO Fastbreaks @ the end of 3rd quarter TH JR was wide open MELO didnt passed he decided to shoot air again

level of this game was equal of FIBA and ACB Liga.

OKC will eat Knicks @ dinner.
they will kill Knicks on fastbreaks

metrocard

Legend
Was this game a whole win or a half of a win for the Knicks???

Please explain what brand of Wiskey was Woodson drinking when he took "Meta World Peace" out of the game, when Meta took us on a 13-2 run in 4 minutes to get a 9 pt lead in the start of the 2nd qtr..
Melo played 45 minutes, and the best run we had in regulation was the 3 minutes Melo was sitting on the bench.

Please explain this ???
Meta had 4 pts, 4 stl, in 4 minutes at the start of the 2nd qtr., Meta was not put back into the game till the final 2 minutes of the 3rd qtr., we are talking bout a 13 yr veteran Ron Artest aka MWP who have a Championship ring as a Starter, and the most playoff experience on this roster next to K-Mart & Amare.

Why are Amare screaming on Twitter, "I am not INJURED!"? Who put out the rumor of Amare's knees are swelled-up?
Why during the start of the preseason games Amare's agent had to go to NBATV and ESPN to announce that Amare is 100% healthy to play in the first game of the season.

Why did Knicks media after the Bargani trade in the offseason kept coming up with all types of reason to convince us that Amare Stoudemire will be to injured to play this season (Amare will be limited to 20 minutes a game. Amare had a secret surgery in July. Woodson .... has put Amare and Martin on 41 game, 10 minute per game, restrictions this season.).

Did last night game vs the 5-20 Bucks look like several Knicks players from the 4th quarter on didnt want this win, Bargani was not alone...

Woodson shouldn't have taken our World Peace out of the game, World Peace should be playing 30 minutes a game, it doesn't make sense to play Melo more than 35 minutes a game.

If Woodson wants to strengthen our bench he has to play World Peace, Murray, Hardaway Jr and Aldrich more. These are fresh uninjured bodies that can play with each other, I believe so.

skisloper

Starter
Woodson shouldn't have taken our World Peace out of the game, World Peace should be playing 30 minutes a game, it doesn't make sense to play Melo more than 35 minutes a game.

If Woodson wants to strengthen our bench he has to play World Peace, Murray, Hardaway Jr and Aldrich more. These are fresh uninjured bodies that can play with each other, I believe so.

Better off leaving for woody that jr is in. 23 shots no free throws. 17 3 pointers. Woody is a moron again

skisloper

Starter
Without Beno we don't win?..

J.R. and Melo were the reason the Bucks almost beat us. They both are total morons.

Why do u think jr taking 17 three pointers is an issue
whats great is woody wants him to that otherwise he would take him out.
Please nobody say who wil score unleash any nba player to take 23 shots and get to the line zero times and they too will have as many points at least as jr.

Broadway

All Star
Yea, Beno's defense was a huge asset to the Knicks numbnuts.

lol @ your clown posting...

When Melo has hellacious shooting performances and he's had several this yr his STANS want to site other parts of his game attributing those meaningless areas of production as to why this team was able to pull out a seldom victory….

If fans use this same approach for any other player you see absurd replies such as yours. Yeah Knight had a career game but so did Middleton considering he's green in this league. Melo guarded him for good portions of the game.

Beno hit the bigger shots in that game FACTOMONDO!!!!!

Go ahead and continue be the corn up in Melo's poop.

Broadway

All Star
Why do u think jr taking 17 three pointers is an issue
whats great is woody wants him to that otherwise he would take him out.
Please nobody say who wil score unleash any nba player to take 23 shots and get to the line zero times and they too will have as many points at least as jr.

It's what Melo Minions spew as propaganda...

Last yr when Melo missed about 14gms(last 2 games he was withheld) the team had essentially a .500 record without him. They also managed to score over 100pts in games where he scored 10pts or less…..

Wait….Wait…Wait….Wait For It….Wait….Wait…Here It Is….

7 Times….As we can see they present MYTHS stronger than the Greeks as if they are truths.

Which Team Melo can always get this as far as I'm concerned

peter-dinklage-o.gif

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
It's what Melo Minions spew as propaganda...

Last yr when Melo missed about 14gms(last 2 games he was withheld) the team had essentially a .500 record without him. They also managed to score over 100pts in games where he scored 10pts or less?..

Wait?.Wait?Wait?.Wait For It?.Wait?.Wait?Here It Is?.

7 Times?.As we can see they present MYTHS stronger than the Greeks as if they are truths.

Which Team Melo can always get this as far as I'm concerned

peter-dinklage-o.gif

sigh, I'm sure J-Kidd,a healthy Felton, and a productive Jr had nothing to do with that right?

Mods pls.

Broadway

All Star
sigh, I'm sure J-Kidd,a healthy Felton, and a productive Jr had nothing to do with that right?

Mods pls.

Of course they did…the whole point of me bringing it up is to debunk the myth of….

'Who's going to score for us if Melo doesn't"

One last thing…..Stop crying to the mods like a little girly girl

Last edited: