Woodson can b fired day2day

tiger0330

Legend
Isola is just stating the obvious, a losing record when you're expected to be a championship contender in the owners mind gives you zero job security.

JR is the major reason the Knicks are losing and I see Isola wrote that JR lost his man again in the Bucks game. He did it twice in the Celtics game that I saw, was 20 ft. from Bradley and Lee who both made critical 3s to beat the Knicks. I would fire Woody for the way he sticks with JR and his defensive lapses and his chucking.

bigapple

Starter
so tell me why Woodson is keeping strugling players

JR we know whats up

Shumpert terrible completely in offence he is missing everything

Kiyaman

Legend
Everyone shouldve been aware .. if we wouldve lost to the worst team in the league (Bucks) without their top scorer (Mayo) .... Mike Woodson wouldve been FIRED thursday.

The Big-Apple Media Luv publicity .....
1) The Washington Wizard Game were a top-10 baaaad publicity stunt for Mike Woodson.
2) Amare calling the organization a LIAR on Twitter added extra to Woodson baaad publicity.
3) If we wouldve LOSS to the 5-20 Bucks .. Our New York fan base-media wouldve rumored to the Press "Woodson been Fired", a hour after the LOSS. And Dolan wouldve made it a fact after a phone meeting.

Kiyaman

Legend
so tell me why Woodson is keeping strugling players

JR we know whats up

Shumpert terrible completely in offence he is missing everything

The last two games 70% of our rotation players played to lose in the 2nd-half of the game. WHY?
We are not the only ones who want Woodson FIRED .. certain players had enough of Woodson

bigapple

Starter
The last two games 70% of our rotation players played to lose in the 2nd-half of the game. WHY?
We are not the only ones who want Woodson FIRED .. certain players had enough of Woodson

So u wana tell me that players have enough of Woodson ? and are loosing 4 purpose to fire Woody?