New York Knicks vs Memphis Grizzlies 12/21/2013 12:00PM

Shump can't hit a shot and Tony Allen, a weak offensive player, is absolutely toasting him down the other end. You just can't have that on the court at this point in the season. No way we trade Shump now, you could not be more selling low on a guy.

Rob Low

Rotation player
My patience is growing thin with Shump. If you're not gonna give us anything on offense you have to at least play good defense

Terrible end to an otherwise okay 1st half for us. Unbelievable we've managed to go down 10 and now have left the door open for a team starting D leaguers against us to blow us out in the 3rd quarter with a poor effort by us. Chandler, Melo, and either Udrih or Murry are going to all need to have a big 2nd half for us to win this one. I honestly don't trust any of our other guys right now, except maybe THJ.

petescud

Starter
Only The Knicks have SGs that can't shoot :boohoo:

I said are we sure we just need a PG? Our team sucks. Thats the reason we are losing. Even Chandler is way over rated. We need PG-SG-C-F (cause Amar'e and Martin are too fragile)....I still can't believe we won 54 games last year. This is why unless they can get real players to surround Carmelo, then bust it up and stop the BS

THJ needs to get the bulk of the minutes at the 2 guard for us. Also, is Udrih's defense even worse than Felton's on the perimeter? That is disappointing.

"Last year the home court was their Xanadu, this year it's their Waterloo." Walt Frazier is a national treasure.

We should trade for Tony Allen. Jump kicks to the face may be the only way we can stop other teams from driving with our roster.

We had a number of opportunities to make this a more manageable lead for the 4th, but instead, we actually let them extend the halftime lead by 1. Going to need a huge effort in the 4th to pull this out, not sure who else can take us there other than Melo and THJ at this point.

tiger0330

Legend
Well looks like getting Chandler back didn't change a thing. The team sucks, Memphis ain't even good this year, you can't fire the whole team so Woody is gone for sure.