Knicks waive Chris Smith, intend to bring in Jeremy Tyler

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
SportsBlogNewYork ‏@SportBlogNYC 28m The Knicks will put Chris Smith, J.R.'s brother, on waivers. He has played 2 minutes this season.

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 1m
The #Knicks have decided to cut G Chris Smith to make room for Jeremy Tyler, @ESPNNewYork has learned. Details here: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/10216491/new-york-knicks-waive-chris-smith-add-jeremy-tyler ?

Well, to be honest. I'm pretty bummed we kept Cole instead of Chris.

As bad as he might be, he looked better than JR in 2 minutes of play time and we're already real low on PG's.

.....yay....

bigapple

Starter
Tyler is 208 and 22 year "young" some1 said he is similar to D Cousins he can play in STAT place.

again just under .600 @ FT line bad

metrocard

Legend
Defense and passing, everything the Knicks need that Tyler brings to this ballclub.

Can't wait to set him setting up guys for open looks and playing great interior defense........................

Broadway

All Star
From J.R. soon after the decision was made to cut his brother?.

a93bc62a719711e3bc1f1262c0026b68_8.jpg

I almost want the league to pick up on this and levee a penalty for creating this disaster. Like I said things are only going to continue to get worse before they get better. To keep it real, the team should have disposed of J.R. before his brother.

Last edited:

skisloper

Starter
good luck finding someone...anyone ..willing to take him...n the 12m he is owed...

remember according to most people on this board JR was a steal.......and so what that we did him a solid by signing his brother since he was so cheap and turned down all the other offers he was never given....

WE ARE THE MOST PATHETIC ORGANIZATION EVER........JR TWEETING ABOUT THE KNICKS DOING HIS BROTHER WRONG....WHERE ELSE DOES THAT HAPPEN OTHER THEN DOLANLAND

bigapple

Starter
now this
Reports are showing that the New York Knicks have made it known that G J.R. Smith is available for trade to any team that is interested.

who know maybe heat will catch him since they r signing anyone Beasley Bynum Oden

LeFlume

All Star
He should be kicked off the team. We paid Starbury $20M to stay away, we can eat what ever this punk make. :barf::barf: