JR Smith takes a shot at the Knicks on Instagram

metrocard

Legend
a93bc62a719711e3bc1f1262c0026b68_8.jpg

5sedc.jpg

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Lol...that first pic makes no sense.

How the hell can you be BETRAYED by an enemy? The very definition of the word is an unforeseen attack from a friend/ally. JR needs a damn dictionary before he attempts anymore humor.

This ***** is that real stupid. Not someone who's trying to sound smart but is just falling short, but this dude is pure, 100%, unadulterated, straight dumb.

**** JR Smith.

metrocard

Legend
Apparently Knicks want to trade JR Smith, so right now it looks ugly. Smith hasn't shown any dedication to the franchise that just paid him good money.

Keep in mind, JR Smith was in China not too long ago getting paid chump change. Knicks saved his NBA career, he was on his way to being a journeyman like Nick Young.

petescud

Starter
And also keep in mind the Knicks already paid JRS 3/4 $$$ of his contract up front...remember. Guess he feels he's rich now so F$#@!@ the Knicks

paris401

Starter
And also keep in mind the Knicks already paid JRS 3/4 $$$ of his contract up front...remember. Guess he feels he's rich now so F$#@!@ the Knicks

didn't know that... i thought he was being paid 5.6 this season, 6.0 next , and a 6.4 players option... if he's so pissed why not waive the final year and play elsewhere.... I'm sure dolan will buy him a ticket to Beijing... one fukin way...

skisloper

Starter
didn't know that... i thought he was being paid 5.6 this season, 6.0 next , and a 6.4 players option... if he's so pissed why not waive the final year and play elsewhere.... I'm sure dolan will buy him a ticket to Beijing... one fukin way...

this is what a joke Dolan is........everything and anything JR is doing should be a shocker........
when a guy as athletic as JR who averages 18 a game and wins 6th man award is NOT offered a deal for any amount of money from any team but the Knicks its a clear indicator of what other teams think of his character,,,,,,,,Once again Senor Dolar believed he knew better then everyone else...........so typical,

petescud

Starter
Not sure if it was 3/4 or not, but it was at least 1/2....shortly after he started pissing away the $$$....remember he bought that tank type vehicle...haha

what i don't understand though is why his brother got so much headlines for being cut. The guy played in the NBA for 2 minutes and they made it a huge deal that he was cut....duh

if i were the Knicks i'd cut Aldrich as well, since he gets no playing time, and now that tyler is here...Find another D Leaguer to play PG/SG (not Chris Smith...haha)

paris401

Starter
I gotta believe that woodson aint that stupid (he cant be...can he??)... he's getting his orders from mills/dolan... they are paying these guys lots of $$$ and they want them playin... not the rook's... low paid guys...