Bulls Trade for Bynum, Will Be Waived Today - Knicks in the Hunt to Sign...

He'll go Miami, because why shouldn't every mega-bust, oversized, bad attitude center get a ring with them?

tiger0330

Legend
Damn, Chicago went from EC finals contender to rebuilding the whole team in a couple of months. Next they amnesty Boozer.

You know I said Bynum was done before he signed with Philly after seeing a doctors report on his knee condition, what were the 76er doctors thinking. Can't see him coming here with our record, he's going to the Clips for sure, bet he still owns a home in LA.

KingCharles34

All Star
At this point Bynums best bet is to go to the Heat or Clippers. He needs to be on a deep championship type team...otherwise its a waste of time for him to even be playing with his knee's.

I think he can still help a title contending team. The Heat would be able to put him on Hibbert at times

He'll go Miami, because why shouldn't every mega-bust, oversized, bad attitude center get a ring with them?
Exactly. Its not like he has 2 rings like Lebron does

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Anyone on here so says we should sign Eddy Curry deserves to be banned for life

whoops, I mean Bynum

bigapple

Starter
just read that Clipps want sign HEDO and Sasha former laker and net as FA

then Bynum to heat? whith ODEN already.

At this point Bynums best bet is to go to the Heat or Clippers. He needs to be on a deep championship type team...otherwise its a waste of time for him to even be playing with his knee's.

I think he can still help a title contending team. The Heat would be able to put him on Hibbert at times

Exactly. Its not like he has 2 rings like Lebron does

Nothing in what I said has anything to do with what Bynum got with the Lakers. That Bynum was a completely different guy (when he was actually playing and not hurt). His acquisition basically destroyed the Sixers. When he gets signed by his next team, it will be his 4th in a very short period of time. The current version of Bynum is Eddy Curry 2.0 as far as his impact on a team, so why shouldn't the Heat let him sit around on his fat butt on the bench while the rest of the team wins him another ring.

Rather than signing Bynum, maybe we should scout that upcoming game in North Korea. Dennis Rodman, Charles Smith, Vin Baker, lots of solid big men who can similarly impact our team to the same extent as Bynum.

Kiyaman

Legend
Damn-Damn .. We wanted Luol Deng, and some draft picks in a 4 team trade for Melo & JR.
Where is a GM when u need one