J.R. Smith Fined $50k By The League

Broadway

All Star
I'll add to this.....he challenged the league after being warned, doing this in front of a high league rep official at last night's game.

tiger0330

Legend
There is something seriously wrong with a guy that gets his name splashed in the papers for untying someone's shoe laces and then does it again a few days later costing him 50K dollars. He's impossible to trade at this point unless you package him with Timmy or Shump. Let's see if this affects his playing time with Uncle Woody.

skisloper

Starter
There is something seriously wrong with a guy that gets his name splashed in the papers for untying someone's shoe laces and then does it again a few days later costing him 50K dollars. He's impossible to trade at this point unless you package him with Timmy or Shump. Let's see if this affects his playing time with Uncle Woody.

Affect his playing time ????? Thats almost as silly as you blaming Urich for passing the ball to JR.......

Woodson will play JR a minimum of 30 minutes ,,..........In Woody's eye now JR has learned his mistake.....

tiger0330

Legend
Woody sounded fed up so something might happen with JR. First thing a coach does when he's fed up with a player is cut his playing time so let's see.

Broadway

All Star
Woody sounded fed up so something might happen with JR. First thing a coach does when he's fed up with a player is cut his playing time so let's see.

He did this with Rod Thorn in attendance......J.R. got that fresh batch of Greenery dropped from Denver....Mind Blown

tiger0330

Legend
Woody on JR on ESPN radio.

“I don't know what (the recourse) is going to be at this point, but it's got to stop,” Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday on 98.7 ESPN radio after the fine was announced. “I don't condone things that I know you shouldn't do. No, I'm not happy about this “Because again, he was warned, he comes back and he makes the same mistake, and it's not right. I just got the information, I'm going to address it tomorrow when he comes in here for work, because it's unacceptable. It really is.
“It's unprofessional. That's the only word I can use. Or two words. You just can't do that. You just cannot do it.

"There’s no question, he's done a lot of things this year that has put him in a bad position and our team in a bad position. Somehow, we’ve got to clean that up,” Woodson said. “This is unacceptable…I keep saying this every time something pops up, but it's got to stop."

skisloper

Starter
Woody on JR on ESPN radio.

He will end up starting against the Heat,,,,,for real I say 30 minutes against the Heat,,,,
Woody was a real coach he would bench JR,,,,,,,,,,
The dude has time to play practical jokes during a game but not time to look at the scoreboard to see if are winning or losing......

Wish someone would bring up the thread with all the " We must sign JR " fans,,,,pathetic

LeFlume

All Star
Can't we just waive this clown? I'm sick and tired of him. He is hurting the knicks on so many levels. :barf:

Rob Low

Rotation player
I honestly believe we'd be a better team without Jr. We don't even need anything back in return, just get rid of him somehow

Kiyaman

Legend
Having NO GM, has put Mike Woodson in a position to make major decision-making concerning the organization.

Did the Knicks organization suspend JR.smith one game for untying Marion sneakers? NO!
Did Woodson discipline JR for his action in Dallas by DNP JR for the (.400) Detroit Piston game? NO!
Did Woodson think the NBA would take JR's action as a joke so future NBA players could do the same?
NO comment!
How do Woddson look, after JRsmith goes and do the same delusional thing a 2nd time?

I expect Woodson to give JRsmith 40 minute of playingtime vs Miami, plus appeal JR's $50K fine.
I thought in 2005-6 season HC Larry Brown did everything in the book to get FIRED ..
But Mike Woodson's 2013-14 season, outstandingly got Larry Brown delusional 82 game season beat in 34 games.

skisloper

Starter
Having NO GM, has put Mike Woodson in a position to make major decision-making concerning the organization.

Did the Knicks organization suspend JR.smith one game for untying Marion sneakers? NO!
Did Woodson discipline JR for his action in Dallas by DNP JR for the (.400) Detroit Piston game? NO!
Did Woodson think the NBA would take JR's action as a joke so future NBA players could do the same?
NO comment!
How do Woddson look, after JRsmith goes and do the same delusional thing a 2nd time?

I expect Woodson to give JRsmith 40 minute of playingtime vs Miami, plus appeal JR's $50K fine.
I thought in 2005-6 season HC Larry Brown did everything in the book to get FIRED ..
But Mike Woodson's 2013-14 season, outstandingly got Larry Brown delusional 82 game season beat in 34 games.

Woodson looks like such a fool if he does not bench JR tonight....I would not suspend him.......I would tell JR NOTHING.....Let him dress for the game and sit on the bench with Woodson never calling his name.....let him be held accountable......ON THE FLIP SIDE......As soon as JR is playing only 20 minutes a game you will see a worse behaved JR then you see now........he is a loser and you do not win with losers.....With that said ....WOODY will play JR 30 plus minutes tonight not matter how he plays because Woody acts as if he is JR'S mentor and savior...................Copeland benched last year for some defensive lapse...what a joke

Kiyaman

Legend
The new jokes will b on us ....

Hey Woodson, my sneaks are to tight u think u could get JR to untie my sneaks

Hey JR, after that $50 grand fine, did u untie ur own sneaks that night

JR, which is worst? bending over to pick up the soap in jail, or untying a sneaker for $50 grand

Broadway

All Star
The new jokes will b on us ....

Hey Woodson, my sneaks are to tight u think u could get JR to untie my sneaks

Hey JR, after that $50 grand fine, did u untie ur own sneaks that night

JR, which is worst? bending over to pick up the soap in jail, or untying a sneaker for $50 grand

J.R. spots your post and raises it daring someone to take another $Fiddy Grand from him

ku-xlarge.png

After the benching last night. Now he's trying to spin this into BBall culture. Like…HEY DIS IS WHAT I DO ALL I NEED IS 1 SNEAKER…..

Blow Yo Mind…2 Times 3 Times…….MIND BLOWN

ik49VlPshlPIz.gif