dwyane_wade.png
iman_shumpert.png

mario_chalmers.png
raymond_felton.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Detroit Pistons
Metta World Peace - Sore Left Knee (OUT)Greg Oden - Knee Rehabilitation
Pablo Prigioni - Hairline fracture of right great toe (OUT)Shane Battier - Left quad strain
Beno Udrih - Inflammation of the Left Tibiofibular Joint (DOUBT)Mario Chalmers - Right achilles strain
Tyson Chandler - Upper Respiratory Infection (DOUBT)

Today in Knicks history
January 9, 1958Knicks set a franchise mark for most free throws made with 50 (50-64 FT,
.781), as they defeat the Boston Celtics in Syracuse 136-123. Willie Naulls scores 33 points (13-
13 FT) and Richie Guerin adds 25 points (17-23 FT).

Recent meetings
April 2, 2013New York defeated a Miami Heat team with the services of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, behind Carmelo Anthony?s 50 points on 18-26 shooting (7-10 3PT)- His high total as a New York Knick- to take the season series 3-1. J.R. Smith posted 14 points and six rebounds over 30 minutes. Raymond Felton added 10 points and nine assists over 38 minutes. Chris Bosh paced the Heat with 23 points and six rebounds over 39 minutes. Mike Miller added 18 points and eight rebounds.
March 3, 2013It was a tale of two halves for the New York Knicks, where they scored 59 points and shot 20-35 from the field (.571) in the first half but only managed 34 points on 12-39 shooting (.308) in the second have as Miami capitalized on the Knicks struggles late and ran away with a 99-93 victory on a Sunday afternoon at Madison Square Garden. Carmelo Anthony led the Knicks with 32 points (13-14 FT) and three assists over 42 minutes. Jason Kidd had added a little of everything with 14 points (4-5 3PT), eight rebounds, a team high six assists and three steals over 34 minutes. J.R Smith added 13 points. Miami was paced by reigning MVP LeBron James? 29 points, 11 rebounds and seven assists over 43 minutes. Dwyane Wade posted 20 points, eight rebounds and eight assists over 37 minutes. Chris Bosh added 16 points.

Thanks again for the game thread, Rady. Maybe we are setup for a butt-kicking tonight, but we've been competing well lately and maybe we'll get to see something worth watching tonight. If nothing else, I want to see if Woodson will do anything to JR's minutes in light of his persistent idiocy, not to mention his terrible play. Let's go Knicks!

petescud

Starter
Hoping the guys feel ok to play tonight with this flu bug going around....We need this win (we need them all) but if we play well and give them their hands full, i'll be happy....Go Knicks...i'm guessing Knicks 96-91

Thanks rady for posting the thread

Last edited:

LeFlume

All Star
Nice dunk by Bargnani. Maybe he should play closer to the basket and let that part of his game develop.

Solid start so far. Terrible call on giving Stat the blocking foul instead of the charge to Beasley, but what else is new with playing the Heat? No JR through one quarter, I wonder when/if he will play tonight. Good for Woodson.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Melo playing a great game on both ends at the moment.

For all the positives Bargnani brings on the offensive end, his defensive iq is still retarded.

Will be interesting to see if JR sits another quarter.

The Heat always look to me like they are trying to see how little effort they can exert while staying in a game. Sometimes we seem to be doing that too, except with much less success.

Is that Stay Melo commercial for real? Down by one point and Melo has the ball does not make me mellow, it gives me a friggin panic attack.

Wow, what a sequence up and down the court just now. Glad we were the ones to finally get 2 points out of it.

Overall good half soiled by letting Lewis knock down those 2 corner threes to close things out. Unbelievable that we don't get a shot off on that last possession. The Heat have heavily outshot us from three so far, so in a way, lucky to only be down 5.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Melo is gonna be burnt out by the 4th at this rate. Someone else should be on Lebron until the 4th

tiger0330

Legend
Shorthanded and no JR. Woody needs to keep him out to send him a message but come the 4th quarter these guys are going to running on fumes and Woody is going to have to come in with JR.

KingCharles34

All Star
Decent first half...I mean I can't complain about being down by 5 to the Heat

Barkley is sounding like a fool right now. He hates on the Knicks every chance he gets. I can't respect the opinion of anyone that says KG doesnt do the dirty work for the Nets. KG was out there hustlin last night deflecting passes playin defense...He helped the Nets beat the Warriors. I'm not sure what Barktree's is puffin on

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Bruh what team is this!??

Give us a POINT GUARD and a coach that isnt insanely dumb and we might be decent