New York Knicks vs Miami Heat 1/9/2014 8:00PM

Broadway

All Star
They look like they are improving in some areas. I still don't trust this team at all. But for this short stretch of good play Melo and the gang deserve some credit as they have shown effort.

skisloper

Starter
They look like they are improving in some areas. I still don't trust this team at all. But for this short stretch of good play Melo and the gang deserve some credit as they have shown effort.

I trust this team a lot more without JR in the mix.......There is absolutely no need for a JR return anytime soon unless both Hardaway and Shumpert are injured.....

With Pablo and Chandler coming back we are covered.....Woody will have to pick his spots with Murray.

tiger0330

Legend
Going into this 5-game stretch, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Detroit, and Miami, most people predicted us going 0-5 or at best 1-4, instead we go 4-1. Crazy!
This team was better than their record, it's about time we started winning. Glad we could win without JR, Woody can sit his ass until we can trade him as far as I'm concerned.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
T-Hard has deserved JR's minutes all season and he's still not quite there but I'm so glad Shumpert is getting them too.

skisloper

Starter
This team was better than their record, it's about time we started winning. Glad we could win without JR, Woody can sit his ass until we can trade him as far as I'm concerned.

We all know JR can score and can play..........No team wants him so he is a knick.....
Leave him on the bench until the playoffs.........he is an insurance policy against an injury and thats its ..........
Just like Oden is to the Heat,

Rob Low

Rotation player
Great game by Melo,Stat,Bargs,Felton, and Shump but the most impressive was Woodson for sticking to his guns and benching Jr. Especially in a nationally televised game against the Heat.

petescud

Starter
I agree Rob...JR was slumping most of the game but i was happy to see him cheering towards the end. Maybe the benching and making him earn his minutes will help him. Sad thing is this guy has all the tools to be a great player

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
J.R. not playing and us winning this game by a good margin sort of says something about his play, doesn't it?

In any case this was a great game. Obviously Melo had his minutes but I think Amar'e is the unsung hero...11 rebounds in 26:34 and a +19 on the night! Added 14 points to boot also...Amar'e can still be an effective player for us, good to see.

Felton, too, had a great game. 14 assists!

Overall, this difference in the game lay in the rebounding. We outrebounded them by 11 and had 5 fewer TO's and used the additional possessions effectively. That was the game.

Kiyaman

Legend
I never gave Stern any Props untill now .... that "$50 grand fine" was aimed more at Mike Woodson for condone all JR Bullshiiiiii with more playingtime.
I dont want to see JR on the court in a Knicks jersey the rest of the season .. JR has no class or chemistry with any PG we had for the past 3 seasons.

Red

TYPE-A
If they can figure out how to use hand sanitizer then maybe. This flu sh;t with Tyson is ridiculous. It spreads by always removing the mouthpiece and then touching the rock or shaking hands.

Is Tyson's Aids patient immune system not alarming? With all the zinc products we have? Really?

metrocard

Legend
If they can figure out how to use hand sanitizer then maybe. This flu sh;t with Tyson is ridiculous. It spreads by always removing the mouthpiece and then touching the rock or shaking hands.

Is Tyson's Aids patient immune system not alarming? With all the zinc products we have? Really?

Knicks have probably been bottom 5 in the NBA in the department of health and prevention of injuries since 2002.