andrea_bargnani.png

deandre_jordan.png
tyson_chandler.png

jj_redick.png
raymond_felton.png

darren_collison.png
iman_shumpert.png

Last edited:
Thanks for keeping us with game threads, Rady, I don't think anyone should complain if they are late or not. Knicks off to a good start, but who knows how many quarters we will last tonight. We are an injury depleted team that lacks the endurance to play 4 quarters too often lately. Let's go Knicks!

Where were you when both Toure Murry and Jeremy Tyler got 1st quarter minutes for the Knicks? Tyler looks more than viable off the bench so far.

Matt Barnes with about as dumb a move as you can make, fouling JR on a half court chuck to end the quarter.

Kiyaman

Legend
Where were you when both Toure Murry and Jeremy Tyler got 1st quarter minutes for the Knicks? Tyler looks more than viable off the bench so far.

Woodson better stick with Murry & Tyler fresh legs in the 2nd half .. Doc Rivers is goin to run an uptempo transition to get Griffin a few fastbreak dunks in the 2nd half.
This is the Clippers 2nd game in 7 days, they well rested

skisloper

Starter
Good thing we did not use Udrich......Our offense flowed so nicely that hey why would we need a true PG playing the point....

When Pablo comes back he best be on the court for 50% of the game.....I mean in the 3rd period and some of the 2nd we had JR running the point.....WOODY IS A MORON

metrocard

Legend
ESPN may have ranked Blake too low?.he's pretty good and has a very bright future ahead.

lol...Melo out rebounded Blake 20 to 7. Blake is soft and fragile, One of the most disgusting and least toughest bigmen in the NBA. He's an injury away from his career being over because 95% of his game is all on his athletic ability.

Every thread, you come in here and troll the forum by d-riding the star of the team that whooped.

It was Paul George and now it's Blake.

I bet you would love a bukkake from those two and LeBron too.

petescud

Starter
well, one things for sure, that this year is done...i don't see us winning the division, and if we make the playoffs, we'll probably be a 6th/7th seed...how do you drop 20-25 games in the win column in one year with the nucleus of your core coming back...can't wait to be more excited again for our team