penny gone?

dacash

Benchwarmer
anybody else read that penny wants to be traded? if so anybody has any idea where he might end up?whom would u like to see him go for?what else would you all like to see haPPEN?

6thman

Benchwarmer
woo woo is this guy crazy or what??
He was injured and was placed on the injury list!
Then he comes back for one game and asks to play like 20 minutes??
You better come to the training and show something good before playing in the game!

Did he think he could be back after 3 weeks and play in his first game? Naaa
But still, i like this guy and i hope we'll be able to keep him! Instead we should try to get rid of Tim Thomas!

NYKnicks15

Starter
Okay so Penny is getting old, and he wants more time. No offense to Anfernee but he said he WANTS to be traded. ATTENTION lil Penny not a lot of people want to take on an ailing for that much money. It is NOT that easy to trade you my friend. Dont get me wrong he is still a decent player but you are not going to get jack for him in this point in time. I say save him until next year when there is only one year left on his massive contract then see who wants him in a trade so they can burn a large contract off their franchises back.

POINT being keep Penny until next year!

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
he has no role on the team anymore, he played liek complete crap in the games when he came back from the injury, consider it a blessing for the knicks if they can get rid of his HUGE contract

alphadog

Rookie
Most of you are missing the point...

NYKnicks15 has it right. Penny isn't going anywhere until after the season when he can be combined with TT to get a real talent in a big trade. His contract is worth more than he is.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Nice guy, wen healthy an ok player but he doesnt have a stop here in New York anymore, good luck to him wherever he ends up.... Doubt he'll do much more anymore unless we have stupid injuries......