New York Knicks vs Charlotte Bobcats 1/24/2014 7:30PM

metrocard

Legend
Great defensive EFFORT by Melo.
Simply amazing.
You don't see this type of performance from anyone not named Durant or James.

metrocard

Legend
HAHAHAHH....why was Pablo benched? He just hit a 3 and been playing great defense along with passing.

Prigioni doesn't get tired...his body can handle the minutes.

Broadway

All Star
Offense isn't 100% of the game...Knicks have to defend the Bobcats too...do you understand that? Don't expect Melo to guard 5 guys now.

Actaully Pargo was his man...my bad Smith was assigned to Henderson. Breen made distinct mention of this. But Melo is still unconscious so no worries at the moment.

Melo with 30 points in 18 minutes. Literally less than 10 players in the NBA right now that could even think about having a stretch like this. If we could just play even average defense, we'd be winning by 20 by now.

metrocard

Legend
Oh my god, jeremy tyler.

BKNJjZ8CEAAAjx1.jpg

Broadway

All Star
Nice Lob J.R. That's how you create, although it looked kind of awkward.....

That has to feel good for Tyler to be involved. And his energy continues to pick up on both ends.

37 at the half, including a half court buzzer beater. Most amazing half of offensive basketball I've ever seen a Knick play, I think.

tiger0330

Legend
We'll never hear the end of it if Melo breaks Bernard Kings 60 pt record and still lose the game from the Melo haters. You know who you are. Lol.

After a shot like that at the buzzer, it might be a special night for Melo though I think Clifford doubles Melo the entire second half so it won't be easy to break that 60.

metrocard

Legend
Trade Melo.
This Iso-Melo-Woodson system will only lead us to losing.
Melo has 0 assist in the first half, killing all ball movement and chances of team developing any rhythm.
The day we trade Melo is when we will become a winning team.

Broadway

All Star
LMAO!!!!! I go check the box scores in other games and Teletovic from the Nets has 24pts at the half. He's 9-11fg and 6-7 from 3pt range.

metrocard

Legend
Melo should just walk like this forever...he's the BOSS

tumblr_mvnwq71rLK1sm2z96o1_400.gif

And Melo is doing this in front of Knicks legends like Pat, Walt, H20, and LJ.