New York Knicks vs Charlotte Bobcats 1/24/2014 7:30PM

metrocard

Legend
Before the idiots say "it's the Bobcats tho" to discredit Melo, Bobcats have the 5th best defense in the NBA this season.

metrocard

Legend
Thank you Knicks, i needed this, im sitting here with a big grin on my face

We deserve this.

HermanCainGrin.gif

Not only does Melo have 51 in the 3rd quarter, but we as a team have 91 with a two and a half minutes to go in the 3rd and we are winning big. This isn't just one of those let a guy pad stats nights, this is just an amazing performance from a star player whose team is steamrolling another team.

Broadway

All Star
I'm happy fans got to see this...although Melo rubs some the wrong way this was a very exquisite offensive performance. I'm not overly impressed because he erupts pretty much every year a couple times a year for his career.... but for his legacy here in New York he needed a performance like this badly.

Nevertheless he has to learn how to play for everyone and not himself. If he came into tonight's game with a serious mission to damage then bottle it up for every game. Actually everyone played for the most part.... really well tonight.

metrocard

Legend
I'm happy fans got to see this...although Melo rubs some the wrong way this was a very exquisite offensive performance. I'm not overly impressed because he erupts pretty much every year a couple times a year for his career.... but for his legacy here in New York he needed a performance like this badly.

Nevertheless he has to learn how to play for everyone and not himself. If he came into tonight's game with a serious mission to damage then bottle it up for every game. Actually everyone played for the most part.... really well tonight.

tumblr_mw36an40ZS1rm63dwo1_400.gif