paul_silas.jpg

Game Time: 1:30 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Game Recap
Cavaliers 104 - Knicks 79

6thman

Benchwarmer
This will be a tough test! If we can't win vs a good team in the east, i'd ask me serious questions about this team and what they could do in the PO!
But before talking about firing Wilkens and getting rid of Tim Thomas,
let's see the game :)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
the cavs have a better record at home than miami does. i really don't wanna put to much faith in this game.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
in the post with the starting lineups i think the biggest mismaatch is the one all the way over on the right wilkens sucks. Other then that lebron and tt is kinda lopsided too i dont have much faith unless we play some serious defense, and the knicks dont do that too often

rady

Administrator
Staff member
game just started and things don't look to bright. cavs leading 22-12. for those of you who are watching it, were ariza and baker starting? :?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
4 minutes left from the 2nd quarter, cavs are killing us.. 48-28
lebron up with 15 points, houston only 7

NYKnicks15

Starter
The Knicks need help. We need a coach that can teach the team defense! Im speechless right now. I havent been as disappointed as I am right now since hmmm oh wait the past few games! Everyone needs to step it up!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
33-57
this is worst than the miami game
crawford needs to heal asap

rady

Administrator
Staff member
damn, it's sad what's happening. 31 points at halftime, worst than i thought.
Fire Wilkens!

NYKnicks15

Starter
we are going to be 1 game under 500 after this and then with the rest of our upcoming schedule we are just going to sink father into the lower depths of loserville man.

We need a lot of things right now...

DEFENSE- And a new coach if thats what it means, not one person is playing good defense except for the few sparks of it by JYD and Ariza.

HOUSTON- Obviously houston doesnt have it anymore, he cant run up and down as fast, hes scared to drive, hes scared to block, hes scared to shoot it is ridiculous, hes not paid 17.5 million to pass the pass. WE NEED CRAWFORD!

MARBURY- He is NOT being a leader out there, they said it themselves he can score when ever he wants (the broadcasters even said it) THEN DO IT! if it means being a ballhog to get back in this game DO IT.

Im not giving up cause we did have a worse first half against Dallas and we sort of came back. So who knows. but if we are losing to the damn bench then that is pretty sad.

POINT being expect a new coach, a trade and some major ripping on the Knicks within the next few days. Isiah wont like this. Too bad he is going for Wally though. Im not even happy enough to type go kni--SEE!

NYKnicks15

Starter
Hmm not a good sign guys. It was so bad it was pulled off of ABC haha. Does anyone know which players were playing for that Tsunami thing today? I believe Nazr was one and you can tell he was playing hard just out sized by Iglauskas....I think Marbury was the other maybe thats why he played like crap. Im going to play NBA LIVE 2005 where the Knicks will actually win. Go Kni--peace

Trin_Starr

Starter
NYKnicks15 said:
MARBURY- He is NOT being a leader out there, they said it themselves he can score when ever he wants (the broadcasters even said it) THEN DO IT! if it means being a ballhog to get back in this game DO IT!

I cannot believe Marbury only took 6 shots in 34 mins of play, where in the last 5 games, he averaged over 25pts - is he such a cheap bastard to donate money for the relief fund???
With the $15mil he is getting season - i would hardly doubt that at least $25K would have made a dent in that - unless, if like spreewell, he's got a family to feed!

It was Nazr's idea to donate the money and asked Marbury, Houston, Baker and Moochie to help do it as well.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Real problems

Lenny Wilkens has no idea wat he's doing anymore, he left Ariza on LeBron wen it was clearly a mismatch, Next, with Crawford out and Houston isnt back 100% and looks like he wont ever be, he would make a good back up or a good tough situation player cause he will get less minutes more ready for the clutch miniutes as shown in Phili, he can still play just not major minutes, unless getting Crawford AND Marbury could acaully take pressue off him and he could bounch back, thought I doubt it, thats the major problem, our last hope for Houston is that when him Marbury and Houston are on the floor he'll get open looks and rite now is some sort of thing mentally. Shooting guard and the next problem is Tim Thomas. Ariza is a fine back up but he wasnt up to guard LeBron today, he still needs work so shouldnt start..... Tim just sucks. Um trading Kurt Thomas is a bad idea. Trading Tim and/or firing Wilkens is a good idea.

I wouldnt panic yet, if they still lose like this wen Crawford comes back we have a major problem then......

I'm jus really disapointed with them now.....

jayp

Benchwarmer
I cannot believe Marbury only took 6 shots in 34 mins of play, where in the last 5 games, he averaged over 25pts - is he such a cheap bastard to donate money for the relief fund???

i agree.. if he intended to donate money he should have at least tried to score a lot.. right now, he is the most effective scorer and he should probably realize that unless Tim Thomas and Allan Houston finds their game and Jamal Crawford comes back from the IL, he is gonna be their go-to scorer..

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
jayp said:

i agree.. if he intended to donate money he should have at least tried to score a lot.. right now, he is the most effective scorer and he should probably realize that unless Tim Thomas and Allan Houston finds their game and Jamal Crawford comes back from the IL, he is gonna be their go-to scorer..

Trust me people, Marbury just wasnt himself today, its not that he's greedy and didnt want to donate money, something was wrong. He was being to passive. He dished out 10 assists though. I saw times when he couldve taken many shots he couldve made. He drove into the lane many times and didnt get any calls. Steph wasnt focusing on the Tsunami tragedy at halftime. He was too busy thinking about Hurrican Zeke, when they get back to New York.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
NYKnicks15 said:
Does anyone know which players were playing for that Tsunami thing today?

It was mohammed, baker, houston, marbury and norris who each donated $1,000 for each point. A total of $32,000.