New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics 1/28/2014 7:30PM

petescud

Starter
Thanks Knicks for getting redemption...they didn't look too tough today...is Shump going to miss signifigant time

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Tonight was probably the best all around game they played all year. Everybody done something to help win this game tonight. I loved the ball movement the team had all game. Great defense and a lot of hustle by everybody.. They looked like a completely different team out there tonight b/c they was doing all the things that you have to do to win.Melo only took 15 shots threw three quarters and still ended up scoring 24 in the game. It goes to show you that a player like Melo doesn't have to shoot 30+ times to score a bunch of points.Shoot less and get your teammates involved handing out assist's is the right way to play. Melo steped up big tonight and played his best game of the year.He not just scored but he rebounded,handed out assist's,played defense and done a lot of stough that a great player would do. Great team win and I hope they keep playing this kind of style they played today.To do that thow Melo has to sacrifice not shooting the ball so much. Great win and I really enjoyed watching it!!GO KNICKS!!

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
so Melo leaves the Knicks this season for the price of nothing, and Knicks will become a better team right?

Felton
Smith
Shumpert
Stoudemire
Bargnani

will lead us to the promise land correct?

We trade him and we will get something. I don't know when we will ever win a championship but I know we aren't going to win one with Melo.

metrocard

Legend
We trade him and we will get something. I don't know when we will ever win a championship but I know we aren't going to win one with Melo.

We trade him to who?

Do you want the Knicks to win a championship with Melo?
Or you rather Knicks don't win it with him and do it someone else?

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
We trade him to who?

Do you want the Knicks to win a championship with Melo?
Or you rather Knicks don't win it with him and do it someone else?

Trade him to anybody who would take him..

I want the knicks to win a championship and I don't care the players are that's on that team. I don't just root for one player I root for the whole team.It sounds like you are just wanting Melo to win a title and not the Knicks.

Kiyaman

Legend
Tonight was probably the best all around game they played all year. Everybody done something to help win this game tonight. I loved the ball movement the team had all game. Great defense and a lot of hustle by everybody.. They looked like a completely different team out there tonight b/c they was doing all the things that you have to do to win.Melo only took 15 shots threw three quarters and still ended up scoring 24 in the game. It goes to show you that a player like Melo doesn't have to shoot 30+ times to score a bunch of points.Shoot less and get your teammates involved handing out assist's is the right way to play. Melo steped up big tonight and played his best game of the year.He not just scored but he rebounded,handed out assist's,played defense and done a lot of stough that a great player would do. Great team win and I hope they keep playing this kind of style they played today.To do that thow Melo has to sacrifice not shooting the ball so much. Great win and I really enjoyed watching it!!GO KNICKS!!

ur post was sounding real well untill u got into the melo melo melo melo, FFF .. that Freak ball-hogger.

Shump & K-Mart played the best role by getting out the game early when they seen their replacement teammates (Prig/THJ/Tyler/and Cole) had this game locked in the first half. They bowed out quick (with injury) so their teammates could get decent playingtime.

We got two great young propects in "Jeremy Tyler & THJ", they stayed all in the mix on both ends of the court lastnight .. the two shouldve had the most minutes played in this game vs the D.League Celtics.
All our starters shouldve receive 24 or less minutes in this game so our bench-players could get some decent long minutes of playingtime at home.

Our medical staff gave out miracal-pills .. MWP, K-Mart, and Stat were ready to play lastnight LOL
After Boston made the early trade to get draft picks for their players the team only won 2 games out of their last 14 games.

metrocard

Legend
Trade him to anybody who would take him..

I want the knicks to win a championship and I don't care the players are that's on that team. I don't just root for one player I root for the whole team.It sounds like you are just wanting Melo to win a title and not the Knicks.

Okay, but if Knicks win a championship with Melo, how would you really feel?

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
The sameway everybody feels waking-up from a hang-over-DREAM of the Knicks winning a championship with a nut ballhoggin Melo

139067078917.jpg

paris401

Starter
1st off... u have to trade melo for equal value... so its either straight up 1 to 1, or 5 to 1... but salaries have to mesh... the other problem, unless he signs on the dotted line with us, or with the new team (wink-wink), who is going to rent him for the balance of the season...

u never say never... but... u would really need an astute/smart front office to make a trade happen... that does not sound like our exec's...does it..??

CoolClyde

one thing i really liked about this game, apart from blowing out the Celtdicks, was the extended garbage time for Tyler and Aldridge; i thought the twin rook towers played well together, and Tyler kind of dominated! THJR played extremely well and earned his quality time. Let's hope Wood Son sees the good that can come from playing his bench, and get more playing time for Tour'e, Tyler, Timmy and Partridge, erm, Aldridge.

tiger0330

Legend
one thing i really liked about this game, apart from blowing out the Celtdicks, was the extended garbage time for Tyler and Aldridge; i thought the twin rook towers played well together, and Tyler kind of dominated! THJR played extremely well and earned his quality time. Let's hope Wood Son sees the good that can come from playing his bench, and get more playing time for Tour'e, Tyler, Timmy and Partridge, erm, Aldridge.
Sometimes injuries allow guys to step up. Bargs going down gives more time to Tyler and we're on a mini-run, Melo is the main reason for the run but maybe we need bigs to play like bigs and not stretch 4s on this team.

Don't know how long Shump is out for but I think Timmy has a higher upside than him so let him start and if we keep winning keep him in the starting rotation even when Shump comes back.