Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread - All Things Melo

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
After last night how can you post this garbage??? People like you are exactly why Melo couldn't wait to get out of Denver. Denver is a bigoted cowtown that treats its black sportsstars like crap all the way back to chasing Chris Jackson out of town for not standing during the national anthem. Keep that sad attitude toward black stars in your cowtown. How "lazy" was that 30 Melo dropped in the 4th quarter last night??? NY was 12-17 in the last 30 games before the trade and you are still bitching??? Miss that "Cock" your life??? Go be a Nuggets fan then and save us Knicks fans from your hateful tirades. And I put that ON CHIEF!!!!

Ooooooh.

I thought I was the resident grumpy cunt on this site, but this is just venomous.

Booooooo!

KingCharles34

All Star
Yeah but that was really OG vs Trillion right? With a bit of metro vs toons side-story. Epic thread xD

yea definitely a classic im surprised that the mods didnt delete it
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

LJ never said one racist remark or comment. I may not agree with him @ times but it's true... Melo has been lazy in the past (on defense) & not even Karl could break his ways. Not giving EFFORT is being LAZY; it's the meaning of (non-effort) & has nothing to do with a race. Like M.Jackson would say in terms of being lazy... It doesn't matter if your black or white. My uncle is 38, Italian & always lived under my Grams roof. He was a lazy Italian. When she passed away, he couldn't be lazy anymore & was forced to get a job & support himself.

Your acting like he called Melo "the N word" or to make it worse... Called him "boy" which is just as bad if not worse because before there was an "N word" there were racist remarks such as "boy" or "colored".

This isn't the South or Denver. We're all New Yorkers or NY fans. African Americans never had to sit in the back of the bus in Queens. This isn't Atlanta. If you hate those evil KKK members in DEN so much... Move away from em.

Last post I'll ever make about "race".

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Hanging on the rim like gibbons Crazy?? LOL

Ohhhhhh......!!!!

I forgot about that!:teeth: I was given a lesson in the history of American oppression since slavery was abolished. All monkey/ape metaphors booted. Amazing. Asian fiance?, best friend is an African American here in J Land. How dumb am I!?

Hoh! Jesus
facepalm2.gif

I can't believe you remember that!:lol:

Thank Zeus that those days are over.

jimkcchief88

All Star
LJ never said one racist remark or comment. I may not agree with him @ times but it's true... Melo has been lazy in the past (on defense) & not even Karl could break his ways. Not giving EFFORT is being LAZY; it's the meaning of (non-effort) & has nothing to do with a race. Like M.Jackson would say in terms of being lazy... It doesn't matter if your black or white. My uncle is 38, Italian & always lived under my Grams roof. He was a lazy Italian. When she passed away, he couldn't be lazy anymore & was forced to get a job & support himself.

Your acting like he called Melo "the N word" or to make it worse... Called him "boy" which is just as bad if not worse because before there was an "N word" there were racist remarks such as "boy" or "colored".

This isn't the South or Denver. We're all New Yorkers or NY fans. African Americans never had to sit in the back of the bus in Queens. This isn't Atlanta. If you hate those evil KKK members in DEN so much... Move away from em.

Let me help you out.... The N word is what follows "lazy".... Its an oxymoron and to call any professional athelete "lazy".... and you know those terms are never applied to tennis players, golfers, lacrosse players...I wonder why????

jimkcchief88

All Star
Crazy⑧s;171673 said:
Ohhhhhh......!!!!

I forgot about that!:teeth: I was given a lesson in the history of American oppression since slavery was abolished. All monkey/ape metaphors booted. Amazing. Asian fiance?, best friend is an African American here in J Land. How dumb am I!?

Hoh! Jesus
facepalm2.gif

I can't believe you remember that!:lol:

Thank Zeus that those days are over.

We are happy for you!!!

jimkcchief88

All Star

Thanks for making my point for me..... Gallo gets his ankles broken on a regular basis and was never accused by anybody on this board save a few of being "lazy" on defense. Can you dig it??? All of a sudden a real superstar shows up ballin' and he is "lazy"??? Playing with stitches in his head??? C'mon man, gotta call a spade a spade(no pun intended)

PS: I live in Chicago

jimkcchief88

All Star
Is Eddy Curry lazy?

Thanks for again making point Smokes. Call the fat black kid from South Side Chicago "lazy". Par for the course.... Is John Daley the golfer "lazy"??? Are those baseball pitchers with guts hangin' over thier belts "lazy"??? Food for thought....

iSaYughh

Starter
Thanks for again making point Smokes. Call the fat black kid from South Side Chicago "lazy". Par for the course.... Is John Daley the golfer "lazy"??? Are those baseball pitchers with guts hangin' over thier belts "lazy"??? Food for thought....

ChiefRace.....

Curry has had a....1/1000th success...as Daley? And are u saying being in peak shape and not being a LAZY **** in the gym, practice, and kitchen...is as important in golf or baseball, as it is the NBA?

(hint: it isn't. and that is a fact devoid of race)

And yes, a pitcher with a gut who sucks is lazy. A pitcher with a gut who owns? You applause the fat **** for being good.

6'9, 290lb Glen Davis...not even a starter let alone a great player....Does anyone call him lazy? No, because he performs with a basic level of professionalism and care and performance.

And nice how you made the assumption MLB pitchers are of course white, eh?

Ever hear of CC Sabathia? Pretty big gut there....

Speaking of guts...your race card just got gutted.

:fire:

smokes

Huge Member

I'm just asking for your opinion, if you think calling Eddy Curry lazy is racist? Considering he's clearly the laziest fat ass big-mac eating kool-aid guzzling slob ever to grace an NBA court I just wonder if I'm racist for thinking that?